Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched Safin practice yesterday! He tossed a racquet into the empty player's box and had to go fish it out. Then I saw Agassi and Haas today. They were funny, Agassi especially. He screamed with frustration every time he mishit a shot, and after a while, screamed every time he really went for a winner, too. At one point Haas drop-shotted him, and Agassi yelled, "Aaahhhh!" and ran it down crosscourt, and hit a passing winner off of it. We--standing at the top of the stadium looking over the fence into the next court--applauded, and Agassi turned around to look at us and yelled, "That's what I'm talkin' about!" A couple points later, Haas netted a ball, and Agassi called, "Come on, you German!" Agassi tossed us a ball partway through, and toward the end he hit a good shot and shouted, "Vamos!" As he was leaving, we started applauding him, he looked up and smiled at us, and the guy next to me was calling, "Beat Federer! Beat Federer!" Haas was less entertaining and interactive, but he screamed himself a couple of times, and hit two balls out of the court into the trees, one to the right by accident and one to the left intentionally. Unfortunately, they seem unretrievable by us due to the fences. Only bad part, when they were practicing serves Agassi could hardly get one in. Most of them were hitting the net halfway up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts