Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 19, 2008)

Can somebody expain me what guidelines the draw must follow???
Is for example predefined that the number 1 seed and the number 8 seed are in the some quarter (2 and 7, 3 and 6, 4 and 5) or is it just random. Because I think it is predefined that the number 1 seed and the number 4 seed will clash in the semi-finals as well as the number 2 and 3 seed!
Would be very happy if someone would enlighten me!!

· Registered
1,695 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 21, 2008)

Is Troicki full healthy?

· Premium Member
12,632 Posts

Koubek forgot to pull out and completely screwed Becker, who lost in first round of qualies and has no chance to get a LL spot. :eek:

· ♤23♤
33,012 Posts

He lost in the 1st round of qualies as you said, he wouldn't have done much damage in the MD anyway :shrug:

· Registered
1,180 Posts

but would get nice money and points :)

· Registered
1,180 Posts

15 ATP points for qualifying and then +20 if a player loses in the first round? or wrong...?

· Premium Member
12,632 Posts

He lost in the 1st round of qualies as you said, he wouldn't have done much damage in the MD anyway :shrug:
Poor form by Koubek, I wonder if he'll ever refund Becker the US$ 20,000 in prize money he'll be missing out on.

· Registered
17,291 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 22, 2008)

But what happened exactly here, Koubek never was in the MD, was he? So how can he be replaced by a LL?
(Or did I just overlook his name?)

· Registered
477 Posts
Re: Main Draw

Qureshi is in main draw even though he lost last qualifying match...am I missing something (withdrawal) :confused:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.