Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

· ♤23♤
33,012 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 14, 2008)

Ljubo said he'll withdraw. He won't be able to play for sure...
This might screw Roko :tape:

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 18, 2008)

This might be a silly question, but won't Nadal be the number 1 seed now that he's officially the world number 1? Or have the seeds been decided already?

· Registered
236 Posts

I think that Federer is still seeded first and Rafa second, because as they do for the places in the main draw they take the rankings as they were one month before the event!! But I could be wrong!!

· Registered
4,767 Posts

This might be a silly question, but won't Nadal be the number 1 seed now that he's officially the world number 1? Or have the seeds been decided already?
I think that Federer is still seeded first and Rafa second, because as they do for the places in the main draw they take the rankings as they were one month before the event!! But I could be wrong!!
The first post says that seeding is based on the August 18 rankings.

· Registered
17,291 Posts

He's in NY and he wants to play according to the latest news, yes.

Really sorry for Hewitt, but he could have pulled out before the qualifying draw was made...

· Registered
810 Posts

· Registered
7,216 Posts
Re: U.S. Open Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 19, 2008)

At what time there will be the main draw tomorrow??? Sorry for my english and thank you for the answers... :)
Tomorrow 11:00am local time (5:00pm CET)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.