Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1275 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U.S. Open 2011, Impossible is nothing Roger!!

This is my first Grand Slam thread... I hope it will be lucky. I hope with all my hearth a victory of Roger, he deserv it, and he can go for it. Roger always liked to rise from the ashes when no one expected it more, and i think this can be the right time. For me he knows, all in, that is still the Best. He can prove that. New York can be the peRFect city.

"In NYC..love the big apple. Very happy to be here as there is so much energy and excitement for the US Open...." Roger on Facebook

If you can dream it, you can do it

·
Premium Member
20,671 Posts

:cheerleader: Come on, ROGER!!! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Bon Chance Roger :cheerleader:

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
If you can dream it, you can do it

OMG is that one of his USO outfits??? Is it just me or does it look A LOT like the brown UPS mess he wore for his first match during USO 08?

Anyway good luck Roger! :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw Roger overloaded with work .... attention .... he's arrive at U.S. Open last year too fit. maybe he's targeted the us slam... In the recent year who played well in the 2 USA Masters 1000 played a bad US Slam...

Roger won last time in 2008, he wasn't fit for the MS 1000 but he was ready for Flushing.. I think he has a chance. Make us prouds, Champ.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Inspiring thread, makes me remember how much he's achieved. I don't care where you finish, however brilliant a win would be. Roger is a always a champion.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

╲╭━━━━╮╲╲╭━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲ If you love Roger ♥
┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲╰┳╮Please, win the U.S. Open \
╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
╲╲┛╲╲┗

·
Registered
802 Posts
Surface suits him, now he just needs a solid draw and on we go! :sport:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Olderer, please grow Bolderer and take whats yours!

Avoid turning into Federror, Featherhead, Frauderer, Folderer, Muggerer, Declinerer, Twinfatherer, 2ndrounderer, and er, any thing else the world thinks you are prone to be at this point.
:lol::yeah:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Olderer, please grow Bolderer and take whats yours!

Avoid turning into Federror, Featherhead, Frauderer, Folderer, Muggerer, Declinerer, Twinfatherer, 2ndrounderer, and er, any thing else the world thinks you are prone to be at this point.
:haha:
Exactly my thoughts. Add to this: LoserertoBerdych&TsongaplonkerersWhenYouHaveMatchPoints oratleast#Breakpoints. :barf:

Vamos, Rogelio!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
I want my dream finals Djoderer or Fedray to take place in this years US Open .

With the best player winning :)

1 - 20 of 1275 Posts