Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Murray blowing tons of opportuntities in the 5th set on those break point chances. Don't me started with Nadal. Amazing no one can beat this guy despite so many chances to do so. Its not like Djoker is acting "Federesque" and blowing out people from the onset like Fed used to do. So many chances there to take this guy and no one can do it despite a plethora of chances

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
He has the aura of invincibility now.

[insert 'bye bitch' gif here]

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
First Murray blowing tons of opportuntities in the 5th set on the serve.. Don't me started with Nadal. Amazing no one can beat this guy despite so many chances to do so. Its not like Djoker is acting "Federesque" and blowing out people from the onset like Fed used to do. So many chances there to take this guy and no one can do it despite a plethora of chances
You better thank the Djoker. Nadal has Sampras's slam total in his sight. I for one would not like to see Nadal tie Sampras.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Nole did some chocking as well, but the minute Rafa missed that easy BH at 30-15 on his own serve against Nole at 4-2 in the 5th set, I knew it was over.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Its Joker who choked this match, otherwise he should beat Nadull in straight sets

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
SetSampras :lol:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
First Murray blowing tons of opportuntities in the 5th set on those break point chances. Don't me started with Nadal. Amazing no one can beat this guy despite so many chances to do so. Its not like Djoker is acting "Federesque" and blowing out people from the onset like Fed used to do. So many chances there to take this guy and no one can do it despite a plethora of chances
Yeah it has nothing to do with Nole raising his game in crisis points at all does it

He smashed a return winner MP down against Federer, he saved the BPs against Murray at 5-5 with a crushing DTL forehand and service winners, and went into beast mode against Rafa today

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You better thank the Djoker. Nadal has Sampras's slam total in his sight. I for one would not like to see Nadal tie Sampras.
Hows that? You can pretty much write Nadal off if Nole is around. Nadal has no belief he can beat Nole anymore. Nadal will be lucky to win even 11 slams much less get to 14.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Djoker has ironman mental strength right now.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Champion. Noun. One who succeeds at all costs.
SetSampras. Hater. A bitter hater who doesn't understand tennis

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may actually to start rooting for Fed to try and dethrone the Serb. Possibly through blowing him off the court.. Doesn't look like the other two can mentally hang when the chips are down.

I don't want to see the same script last year with Nadal-Nole and its definitely headed that way again

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Hows that? You can pretty much write Nadal off if Nole is around. Nadal has no belief he can beat Nole anymore. Nadal will be lucky to win even 11 slams much less get to 14.
You can't really blame Rafa much for losing this one though. We're talking about someone (Nole) who has owned him (Rafa) hard recently and he had to face this guy on his favorite surface which is Rafa's worst surface. The fact that he was so close of winning this match is amazing.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts

These are my top three players of all time 1. Rod Laver 2. Federer 3. Sampras. I want it to stay that way. Sampras is a legend and is in the same bracket as Laver and Roger. Time for Murray to step up and help the Djoker in his task.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts