Mens Tennis Forums banner

TV coverage?

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  TheHawk 
#1 ·
Olympics will be covered by some satellite channels?
:wavey: ;)

#9 ·
what will it be in europe?
For those who are in the neighbourhout of belgium: we have a sportchannel sporza wo will show olympic news the whole day. But if we will see many tennis???????

#10 ·
is bravo network different to just plain old bravo???

what about the tennis schedule??

#11 ·
Eurosport coverage of the Olympics sucks big time!
The finals only on tape delay...

21/08/2004 01:45 02:30 TENNIS Summer Olympic Games Athens Greece Women Final RX International
22/08/2004 01:30 02:30 TENNIS Summer Olympic Games Athens Greece Men Final RX International

#12 ·
Register said:
2 dont have time to look for it but at nbc.com find the olympics stuff and there is a schedule there for everything, tennis will be on bravo everyday.
Yep. I found it. Definitely a complete look at the coverage. What a great resource. I'm so glad the coverage is going to be so complete. maybe even better than a grandslam...

Rogi - Bravo network is just regular Bravo, you got it. I get that with my basic standard cable, so you shouldn't have any problem picking it up.

#17 ·
Does anyone know what the coverage will be like in the UK? i know the bbc are showing it and i have interactive, will tennis be an option? thanks :) ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.