Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympics will be covered by some satellite channels?
:wavey: ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been reading recently that all the coverage is going to be on NBC..I think it's going to be around the clock. 'Makes it nice for those of us who only have basic cable...

·
Registered
27 Posts
i love paradorn said:
For Americans, they will show tennis and other hard-to-see sports on Bravo Network.
Medal matches will be on one of the NBC channels
Yeah, and I believe MSNBC and CNBC are carrying stuff as well. Coverage is supposed to be ridiculous...if anyone finds an in-depth schedule, I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
what will it be in europe?
For those who are in the neighbourhout of belgium: we have a sportchannel sporza wo will show olympic news the whole day. But if we will see many tennis???????

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
is bravo network different to just plain old bravo???

what about the tennis schedule??

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Eurosport coverage of the Olympics sucks big time!
The finals only on tape delay...

21/08/2004 01:45 02:30 TENNIS Summer Olympic Games Athens Greece Women Final RX International
22/08/2004 01:30 02:30 TENNIS Summer Olympic Games Athens Greece Men Final RX International

·
Registered
27 Posts
Register said:
2 dont have time to look for it but at nbc.com find the olympics stuff and there is a schedule there for everything, tennis will be on bravo everyday.
Yep. I found it. Definitely a complete look at the coverage. What a great resource. I'm so glad the coverage is going to be so complete. maybe even better than a grandslam...

Rogi - Bravo network is just regular Bravo, you got it. I get that with my basic standard cable, so you shouldn't have any problem picking it up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone know what the coverage will be like in the UK? i know the bbc are showing it and i have interactive, will tennis be an option? thanks :) ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts