Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Only the one,incredible odds for James!!

60 units on James Good Guy Blake 1.81 over Radek Stepanek - James will be too much for Radek,can get 2-0 sets @ 2.70 which is tempting!!

Good luck-other leans on Andreev 2.48/Birdman 1.45!!

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Radek Stepanek to beat James Blake - 2.00

Andreev to beat Canas - 2.60

gl

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
czech tuesday, right title

BERDYCH over Tursunov @1.46, 10 units
STEPANEK over Blake @2.18, 10 units

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mikhail Youzhny - Janko Tipsarevic

I don't have other choice then back Tipsarevic after Misha just won battle of mugs - only Davy-Bolelli match could race to worst tennis quality match, but I'm sure entertainment was enough in Misha match. If seriously, Tipsarevic impressed me in last two matches. He is rock solid from baseline, with amazing movement and defense mixed up with controlled aggressive groundstrokes. He is one of mental strongest players in tour, that's why He has excellent tight match record. So in my opinion He has mental advantage over mad Misha, who just can't solve his mental issues and constantly getting in troubles almost every time when He is on court. And after yesterday performance I just don't have any faith that He will improve. Perfect example is their meeting in Rotterdam when Misha just couldn't clean up his mind. Expect something similar tonight.

Pick: Tipsarevic
Odds: 2.10
Bookie: Stanjames
Stake: 7/10

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
01 Apr 16:00 Radek Stepanek v James Blake - Stepanek @ 1/1

01 Apr 17:00 Guillermo Canas v Igor Andreev - Canas @ 8/15

01 Apr 18:30 Dmitry Tursunov v Tomas Berdych - Berdych @ 2/5

01 Apr 20:00 Mikhail Youzhny v Janko Tipsarevic - Youzhny @ 8/11

01 Apr 21:30 Nikolay Davydenko v Mario Ancic - Davydenko @ 1/1

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Good day chaps,was shocked after odds release-davy has been REALLY mediocre this season-huge mental slumps even in an absolutly winning situations-almost every stabile solid top twenty contender got competitive edge over current Davy...he apparently doesnt fancy current conditions-have a glance at his Miamis record,he doesnt like ball bashing players with booming serve,he WAS SUPPOSED to be a loser in both of his recent matches against much weaker opposition in comparison with superb Ancic-1.9 on Croat looks immensly tempting to my judgement!:wavey:

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Serena Williams Over Justine Henin @ $2.37

Serena has just won bangalore beating her sister in an epic semi final, in good nick form-wise, she skipped indian wells because of a playing dispute and seems fresh this week, saw her against kanepi and penetta and she looked good, loves playing in miami, huge award prize for the winner and is defending champion, beat henin last year in the final in one of the best matches in the wta i have seen. Henin on the other hand has been strugling with her game since losing to pova in the aussie open, loss to schiavoni in dubai was an all time low for me, you can never count henin out of any match but the buzz seems to be around the william sisters and not henin this week, home advantage is also an advantage i cant ignore as last year the crowd raised serena from the dead. You could also argue that this is a great chance for serena to end her losing streak against her main rival as the clay swing is comming and henin will most likely be dominating.

PHM Win 1st set vs Nadal @ 3/1
Ancic over Davydenko @ 4/5
Birdman over Dima @ 4/9
Venus over Kuzzie 4/5
Benny+4.5 over Roddick @ $1.83 (Not convinced by roddick in this tournament, also roddick doesnt seem to like playing here, courts are slow)
Radek over Blake 11/10
Tipseravic over Misha Evs
Acasuso +5.5 over fed @ 5/6

pending Mathieu +5,[email protected],85
i cant find fives anywhere only fours, what book does this?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Why Radek m8? :confused:
Only the one,incredible odds for James!!

60 units on James Good Guy Blake 1.81 over Radek Stepanek - James will be too much for Radek,can get 2-0 sets @ 2.70 which is tempting!!

Good luck-other leans on Andreev 2.48/Birdman 1.45!!
HAVE U SEEN STEPA OR BLAKE PLAY THIS WEEK???

Radek has been amazing and blake has struggled especially with the conditions

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
i cant find fives anywhere only fours, what book does this?
one of the local croatian bookies had this yesterday, changed it
to 4,5 today

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HAVE U SEEN STEPA OR BLAKE PLAY THIS WEEK???

Radek has been amazing and blake has struggled especially with the conditions
relying on my memory...........freak has a tendency to back phat ass quite frequently;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts