Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kvitova 1.72 over Maka -Damn books where is the line for Petra,dodgy shit going on!Few coins on 2-0(2.75) aswell!

Barbara -2.5 games(1.87) over Garcia!

Juan Pablo Andujar +3 games(1.85) over Sijsling -Don't know what the books are smoking,thought the odds would be reverse!Bait or no bait,just couldn't resist the temptation!Few coins on ml 2.50!

Janowicz -3.5 games(1.87) over Sousa!

GL -lean Querrey 1.92!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Was very unsuccessful yesterday but today I'm quietly confident on taking the Isner handicap. Bradley Klahn REALLY struggled to hold his serve against the very young futures player Noah Rubin (who?) and was even served a bagel in the match, so I think Isner should be able to get 2 or 3 breaks over the course of 2 sets. We all know Isner is a different animal in this place and I'd be very surprised if Klahn can even get close to a break point.

Isner to cover -4.5 @ 2.1

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Was very unsuccessful yesterday but today I'm quietly confident on taking the Isner handicap. Bradley Klahn REALLY struggled to hold his serve against the very young futures player Noah Rubin (who?) and was even served a bagel in the match, so I think Isner should be able to get 2 or 3 breaks over the course of 2 sets. We all know Isner is a different animal in this place and I'd be very surprised if Klahn can even get close to a break point.

Isner to cover -4.5 @ 2.1
Win. My write-up couldn't have been more wrong for the first set but it summed up the second set perfectly and it was just enough to cover the bet. Little bit lucky this time.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kvitova 1.72 over Maka -Damn books where is the line for Petra,dodgy shit going on!Few coins on 2-0(2.75) aswell!

Barbara -2.5 games(1.87) over Garcia!

Juan Pablo Andujar +3 games(1.85) over Sijsling -Don't know what the books are smoking,thought the odds would be reverse!Bait or no bait,just couldn't resist the temptation!Few coins on ml 2.50!

Janowicz -3.5 games(1.87) over Sousa!

GL -lean Querrey 1.92!
WWWL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts