Mens Tennis Forums banner

1021 - 1034 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
Henman has no chance at all at the USO, nor progressing. I'm so pissed off with that result. VERY.
The fact I was the only PAW player to select a Moodie victory makes it even more galling.
I selected a Moodie victory.

·
Registered
14,149 Posts
Look at this :lol:

Stepanek/Knowles serving 3-0.....0-40 then Massu/Horna Broke
Massu/Horna serving 3-1 ...........0-40 then Stepanek/Knowles broke :lol:

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Doctor Dance said:
do you have any tips mistaflava?

the Marcos Ramirez vs Tiger Priest Smalls fight is about to start in 10 minutes and I am taking the 'Over' 9.5 rounds (Pinnacle)...HUGE MONEY BABY!

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
Oh, I only looked on the beginning of the thread.
S'alright. It's just very telling that we two Brits picked it being very aware of Henman's imploding nature :sad:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
stuey87 said:
I selected a Moodie victory.
Well done! I almost chose that result but talked myself out of it - I have a tendency to stay away from matches where I like both the players. Here I go giving away my PAW strategy secrets... :secret:

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Jonas...:fiery:

Tim :haha:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
LaTenista said:
Well done! I almost chose that result but talked myself out of it - I have a tendency to stay away from matches where I like both the players. Here I go giving away my PAW strategy secrets... :secret:

Hehehe, you really don't need to worry, it's sheer fluke that's seen me get close to your score in the PAW. I don't really employ a strategy! :scratch: :hug:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
stuey87 said:
Hehehe, you really don't need to worry, it's sheer fluke that's seen me get close to your score in the PAW. I don't really employ a strategy! :scratch: :hug:
I just started playing PAW in Newport with no clue. I'm getting better at it by developing some strategies - I was tied for 9th (just missed a QF result) at Indianapolis, then I did QF at Umag last week, and now I'm winning Washington at the moment but it could all change in a day or two. ;)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
LaTenista said:
I just started playing PAW in Newport with no clue. I'm getting better at it by developing some strategies - I was tied for 9th (just missed a QF result) at Indianapolis, then I did QF at Umag last week, and now I'm winning Washington at the moment but it could all change in a day or two. ;)
I only started recently too :)
I was 12th in Indianapolis and 7th in Los Angeles so I'm hopefully gonna rise up the rankings :D

1021 - 1034 of 1034 Posts