181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Roddick broke back 5-5 :D

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
NICE With the break back and hold Andy!!!!!!

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Andy wins first set 7-6!

·
85,829 Posts
This board hates us today I guess, huh?

Anyway.... ANDY, get the 1st serve %age up and STOP THROWING YOUR RACKET!

·
85,829 Posts
"Roddick is still making an uncredible amount of unforced errors that are keeping Hanescu into the game." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: jesus Andy let's get with the program

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
They are not showing that match in Argentina.
Could someone please describe me this Hanescu guy?
Is he a big server? he plays from the baseline or he serves and volleys? what is his best shot? backhand, forehand?

He must be one of the few guys that I ve never seen play.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Bunk, how do you know Andy is throwing his racket?

·
85,829 Posts
The eurosport updates

From the first set:
"20:57 Roddick nets and smashes the court with his racket! He's livid with the way he's playing!"

·
85,829 Posts
Lurker, I've never heard of him really either. Just by his name. He's really tall and must have a decent serve to get 8 aces so far. I've asked people about his game, and no one really seems to know!

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
oh ok.

Damn he's never been the same after the USO! With the exception of that first set against Miryni in Madrid, he's been playing not up to his par. Sooo many damned UE's!

·
85,829 Posts
I KNOW! Though, today sounds like it is especially bad. Today he's just not getting 1st serves in. He's at an even 50% and that's just won't work!

Oh also, he played well against Rochus in Basel, but certainly not up to par since the USO. Something's up with him clearly. But what concerns me the most is this anger stuff. That's why he could do so well all summer - he got himself under control, even during the Nalbandian match down 2 sets - 0 and match point he was cool as a cucumber. Now every time he nets a ball it sounds like he's freaking out, and that doesn't work well for him

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
he´s very tall but his serve is not too fast...
he´s playing like a pusher

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I mean damn, you're so close to the #1 ranking...don't always fuck it up!

I thought things were going well in practice. But obviously his mind is not completely focused when he's playing matches.

·
85,829 Posts
oh ok thanks for the info virex

·
85,829 Posts
Re: Re: Tuesday Live scores!!

1jackson2001 said:
I mean damn, you're so close to the #1 ranking...don't always fuck it up!

I thought things were going well in practice. But obviously his mind is not completely focused when he's playing matches.
Amen. Something's obviously going on there and Brad better get through ASAP

181 - 200 of 220 Posts