Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
17,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think we can have 3 different tournaments, one for singles, one for doubles, and one in teams. This tournament aren't related.

Singles

• It will depend of how many players committ, but I guess that I will sort all the players in different groups just like the world cup.
Doubles

• It will depend of how many players committ, but I guess that I will sort all the partners in different groups just like the world cup.
  • You can make doubles with a player of different team.
Teams

• We will have 32 teams, 4 players per team you will choice a captain and it will have the same format as Hopman Cup, 2 matches in singles and 1 in doubles.

·
Registered
17,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Re: TT World Cup

You can commits since now, you have to commit in singles and for a team Max 4 players per team, obviously yuo have to choose one of the 32 nations what qualify for the world cup

I will set the format in a couple of days, we will start picking for Monday.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts

In singles for Germany :)

·
Registered
18,092 Posts

In singles for Portugal.

Doubles with Sauleketis for Portugal :D

·
Registered
18,092 Posts

Vamos caralho!
Bora. A selecção do Jorge Mendes pode ir para um sítio que eu cá sei, mas de todas as formas bora ganhar aqui :D

Bryan, I committed to playing doubles with Fábio for Portugal, but not sure how this works exactly. Does the limit of 4 players per nation also applies to doubles teams or?

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

Bora. A selecção do Jorge Mendes pode ir para um sítio que eu cá sei, mas de todas as formas bora ganhar aqui :D

Bryan, I committed to playing doubles with Fabio for Portugal, but not sure how this works exactly. Does the limit of 4 players per nation also applies to doubles teams or?
This is the real national team :worship:

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

In singles, Team Argentina.

1 - 20 of 414 Posts