·
Registered
6,292 Posts
Re: TT Wimbledon - Friday OOP posted

Doubles Draw

Final

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

01:04 | (5) Forever-Delayed/Dupuis2006 (GBR/CAN) vs. (15) Hotzenplotz/-Evita- (GER/LAT)

·
Registered
6,292 Posts

Congratulations Hotzenplotz and Evita :worship:

And many thanks to nearly everyone for sending picks in the right format the whole tournament :)

·
Come on, Ernest!
17,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #944

It is so awesome to win Wimbledon doubles :hearts: Thanks Christian and congrats for singles :yeah: Björki :awww: Next time :hug:

Also thanks to CoolyBri who a great co-manager :worship: And also thanks to everyone who played and who posted in this thread to make it a great tournament :hug:

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts

Congrats Evita and Hotzenplotz (x2) :D

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

Congrats Christian, NID you'd take the title after knocking me out ;)

Peggy :hug:

Deserved slam for Evita after all the hard work she's put into the game :yeah: well done :D

Thanks also to CoolyBri (+Evita obviously) for their managing, great job :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

I changed twice. :lol: last time 5 minutes before the start.
If Nadal wins in 3 and a set 6-3 I should retire.
:awww: überragendes Turnier von Dir :yeah: , großes Pech am Ende - don't retire :lol:

Congrats Christian and Evita :worship:

I guess you won't be needing that PR anymore :p
thanks :) . It sucks that my PR is in the top 30, otherwise I'd use it to get regular entries into challengers :lol:

Congratulations Hotzenplotz and Evita :worship:
Vielen Dank :D, auch fürs perfekte Management :worship:

It is so awesome to win Wimbledon doubles :hearts: Thanks Christian and congrats for singles :yeah: Björki :awww: Next time :hug:

Also thanks to CoolyBri who a great co-manager :worship: And also thanks to everyone who played and who posted in this thread to make it a great tournament :hug:
thanks for not only being a great manager (as per usual :bowdown: ) but also the greatest doubles partner imaginable :hug: . Considering this was the slam I had the least opportunity to watch in probably 10 years, this is clearly mostly your title :kiss:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

Congrats Evita and Hotzenplotz (x2) :D
thanks Jess :D , I hope you'll be in similarly good form in Stuttgart :p

Congrats Christian, NID you'd take the title after knocking me out ;)

Peggy :hug:

Deserved slam for Evita after all the hard work she's put into the game :yeah: well done :D

Thanks also to CoolyBri (+Evita obviously) for their managing, great job :bowdown:
thanks Adam, good to know you knew it all along :lol:

and thanks to everyone who wrote nice things here over the week. I rarely had the time and opportunity to log in but I didn't miss it :D

thanks also to John Isner without whom this would have been a very average Wimbledon for me :lol:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts

Congrats to Hotenplotz and -Evita_! :worship:

I'm so happy to have reached Wimbledon Final! Thanks so much partner. Amazing 2 weeks! :worship:
You been a great parnter the last 14 months. Thank you! Hopefully we can have a great rest of the year! :D

Thanks to -Evita- and CoolyBri! :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Christian, don't forget to give a special thanks to Isner, without his win you'd have been out of both singles and doubles in the first round :p
just read :p
and it would have been the second singles round, that wouldn't have been so bad :lol:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Congrats to Hotenplotz and -Evita-!also thanks -Evita- and CoolyBri for managing such a good trn,also congrats to myself

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Congrats Hotzenplotz/-Evita- :worship:

Bad lucky Forever-Delayed/Dupuis2006 and Björki :hug:

CoolyBri and Evita for managing

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Congrats to the winners Hotzenplotz and Evita. Also thank you to the managers for the fortnight(or few days that i was in). Great job guys :worship:

941 - 959 of 959 Posts