Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
11,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the TT Community:

The game is in real danger if we don't get new managers. Right now, there's about 6-7 active managers and I will lose a lot of time starting in June meaning that the game would basically rely on a small amount of people. I promise you, that will be the beginning of the end for this game and of course we need to do everything in our power to make sure that's not the case. So I desperately ask that you volunteer to manage just ONE tournament at some point over the next 10 months. You have no idea how much it would be appreciated and how helpful that action would be. Please... visit the 2020 TT Managers Thread to find a tournament that you can attempt.

Also, @a1canada and I spent months creating step-by-step guides for new managers which you can find here. Please take advantage of this tool as it will make your experience MUCH easier.

If you love this game, please dedicate a little bit of time to help this game survive.
-BMT360

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I will look for a tournament according to my time in the next weeks. I think you should quote the players since many willn´t read this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts