Bad news is...kinda the same as above :D

·
23,489 Posts
My fellow buddies from TT warehouse, welcome :D

Welcome us menstfourms,

We have good news and bad news.

Good news is that we are here,

Bad news is...kinda the same as above :D
What happened to Tennis Warehouse? I lurk there before, but I find it a bit boring compared here. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What happened to Tennis Warehouse? I lurk there before, but I find it a bit boring compared here. ;)
It snowed.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This has been a strange spring, because we have had snow. The courts that we play on are covered with white and fluffy snow. It has made the environment quieter that it should be, our balls have no bounce, the speed of the court is too slow, our Chair Umpires would not respond or communicate with us or even acknowledge the issue,

Time to move.

I have made the same user name over mens tennis forums .com

I have made a thread called: TT moves Here

it's nice over there, check it out. It's free

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Over at Tennis Warehouse, they've massacred the forum with a largely non-functional update which is currently filled with many bugs. So yes, it snowed.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Okay...

·
23,489 Posts
Over at Tennis Warehouse, they've massacred the forum with a largely non-functional update which is currently filled with many bugs. So yes, it snowed.
What does "snowed" mean? Anyway, I just saw a TT post today (searching for news about Sousa-Souza) and seen a thread link about the match at TT and it seem to have a new interface. What are the bugs exactly? Earlier it seem basic but now it seems a bit more compact.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Have an account there. But wasn't very active (~100-150 posts in 3 months). One of the Most notable clowns are doing fine here too. Chico->Chico, Fiji->Roy Emerson, beltsman -> marco di marco (actually a good poster)

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
hello OddJack :wavey:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Have an account there. But wasn't very active (~100-150 posts in 3 months). One of the Most notable clowns are doing fine here too. Chico->Chico, Fiji->Roy Emerson, beltsman -> marco di marco (actually a good poster)
And you? :wavey::wavey:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Beside "snowing", they have unreasonable, unprofessional, biased moderators there. All decent Novak fans are banned sooner or later.

Anyway, welcome everyone who migrates here. This is much, much better place anyway. No need to waste your time there.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Thank you :wavey: I think it is a basic good manner to say who you are as well.

We also have Omnipotence->Nathaniel Near. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts