Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all TT players,

Ahead of what appears to be a very busy offseason, we will need to recruit at least one new board member, maybe 2. Thanks to @Mahqz for all his hard work but he has decided to leave the Board. Fortunately Markus has agreed to continue doing the wildcard race.

We will leave applications open for one month, with a deadline of Friday, October 12 at 6pm CET

If you'd like to join the Board, please send a PM to the TT Board (ibreak4coffee, Randy, Walsall, rus59, Mahqz) stating why you'd like to join, anything else interesting, and any ideas you have for TT.

If there are any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to any of the Board members.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: TT Board - Application to Join the Board - Deadline October 12

One update here - unfortunately @Walsall will also be unable to remain on the Board next year and has decided to step down. Merci Jean.

So if you're interested in applying please do so this week - deadline October 12!

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: TT Board - Application to Join the Board - Deadline October 12

Application period has passed. Board will review and send out decision in a few days.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
I have a serious problem with Spreadsheet which happened when implementing QF Day 2 picks.

Error 502 appeared in one match and mispelling picks in lots of others.

A bold red sentence saying mispelling pick is in column C but cannot found any.

Could it be because same player name to pick in Day 1 and 2 and is there something to do to prevent it ?

Is there someone to help me ? I can send the One Drive link on PM of course.
@dinkulpus as I saw you online ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts