Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
00:00 | (Q) gavnich77/rvugt (GBR/NED) vs. Tennis-Engineer/Gallina (IRN/ARG) - Starace, Mayer vs. Monfils, Baghdatis SR Differences: Starace 2-1 v. Monfils 2-0, Mayer 2-1 v. Baghdatis 2-1
00:00 | balloon/Marita (SIN/ARG) vs. (2) keqtqiadv/Netin!. (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from balloon

Well, we are leading! But because of me, no final yet! But Starace just needs to win a set! Sorry if this goes wrong, Gavnich!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Did Balloon send picks?

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
I'm sorry Marita. :(

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
balloon
Starace * 6-3 3-6 6-4
Bellucci *2-1
Gasquet * 2-0
Baghdatis *2-0
Verdasco *2-0
Monfils *2-0
Soderling 2-0

Marita
Starace 6-3 6-2
Bellucci 2-0
Gasquet 2-0
Baghdatis 2-0
Verdasco 2-0
Monfils 2-0
Soderling 2-0

Boarder35m
Starace 6-4 6-3
Bellucci 2-1
Gasquet 2-0
Baghdatis 2-1
Verdasco 2-0
Monfils 2-0
Soderling 2-0

dusan1610
Starace 64 64
Bellucci 2-1
Gasquet 2-0
Baghdatis 2-1
Verdasco 2-0
Monfils 2-0
Soderling 2-0

In some strange way the excel sheet keeps giving the same result. But as you see, indeed Balloon/Marita win on #SR: 5-4. Sorry Boarder and Dusan for this mistake, but thought the excel sheet worked fine!

Edit: By pasting the picks here I found some invisible stars in balloons picks, after deletion the excel sheet worked fine![/QUOTE]

Well.

As a manager, when you open PM and u see that I did indeed send the PTS and SR in the correct way, and when you upload them into the excel sheet something goes wrong, you should have double checked with my PM and not just take it as my SR was invalid.

Due to your negligence, I did not send picks. And we lost.

Im not trying to find fault with you, its just a game after all.
Hope you do learn from ur mistake and do not make the same mistake again in future tournaments u manage

Sorry Marita :(

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ruben
You are my picks because you have posted doubles differences.
you are my picks public today because of my singles differences.
I can meet my singles differences?

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Okay, it is finished! No diffs or anything anymore. I am sick of you people complaining. I post diffs every time, I post results everything and the only thing you do is complain. So I stop managing immediately! I hoped you would be nice, and I do my best!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ruben I have not complained your managing. Simply I solicit that you publish my differences with Deboogle please.

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,970 Posts
Okay, it is finished! No diffs or anything anymore. I am sick of you people complaining. I post diffs every time, I post results everything and the only thing you do is complain. So I stop managing immediately! I hoped you would be nice, and I do my best!
don't take everything to personal :hug:

to stop manage NOW would be not very nice imho.

you won, so be happy and try to do your best the next days :)

·
Registered
14,355 Posts
Great Starace pick :worship:

Ruben, I don't anyone meant for you to take offence. Balloon even siad he wasn't trying to find fault but was just frustrated at having thought he'd lost. Please finish this tournament at least and then see how you feel for future ones afterwards :D

·
Registered
14,355 Posts
Anyone volunteer to take over the tournament? I would but as I am in the doubles final and one of the singles finalists is my opponent I can't :awww:

·
Registered
14,355 Posts
Singles Final
00:00 | Keqtqiadv (BRA) vs. Gallina (ARG) or Deboogle!.

Doubles Final
00:00 | (Q) Gavnich77/Rvugt (GBR/NED) vs. (2) Keqtqiadv/Netin!. (BRA/BRA)

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Okay, I calmed down now. But maybe balloon can take it as an offense, that I quit! Because I know he didn't tell me that I was wrong, but he told me I was the one that made him lose, so I feel offended by it! So please send picks to me, I will post the difference!

281 - 300 of 313 Posts