Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tsonga: "winning against djokovic means less than winning against Federer or Nadal"

Tsonga said in his pre match interview against djokovic (not knowing yet that djokovic would retire) that djokovic doesn't have the same aura as Fed or Nadal. He added that winning against him means less than winning against Fed or Nadal.

the interview in french: http://www.20minutes.fr/article/821418/jo-wilfried-tsonga-djokovic-encore-nadal-federer

Tsonga:worship::worship:

Agree? Disagree?:confused::confused:

...Raging?:devil:

Reactions: Nole fan

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Re: Tsonga: "winning against djokovic means less than winning against Federer or Nada

yeah, i heard that

in point of fact, that's the real reason djokovic quit when he had to face tsonga. he got intimidated by him and thought to himself 'screw this crap, can't beat this big guy. i'm out'.

like somebody else said, he really is muhammad ali

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Tsonga: "winning against djokovic means less than winning against Federer or Nada

yeah, i heard that

in point of fact, that's the real reason djokovic quit when he had to face tsonga. he got intimidated by him and thought to himself 'screw this crap, can't beat this big guy. i'm out'.

like somebody else said, he really is muhammad ali
that's a fine point you make. Djokovic is going to be scared shitless in WTF with all these big names around, not ready to bend over for him:unsure::scared::scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
6,326 Posts

Agree.I mean who can disagree with Tsonga.He is our god and whatever he may brainfart is accepted almost as a rule :worship:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Agree.I mean who can disagree with Tsonga.He is our god and whatever he may brainfart is accepted almost as a rule :worship:
nice moment of lucidity coming from a nole fan:worship::worship::wavey:

·
Registered
19,954 Posts

The title of the article is "Djokovic n'a pas encore la même aura que Nadal ou Federer" so that means: "Djokovic does not yet have the same aura as Nadal or Federer.

I'm guessing that what Tsonga means is that Djokovic is having a fantastic 2011 with a lot to defend next year when he'll be the main one with a giant bull's eye on his back so once he can prove he can handle that sort of pressure of being the chased top man, he'll have a similar aura as Roger or Rafa who have had great seasons and backed it up nicely in the following years.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

The title of the article is "Djokovic n'a pas encore la même aura que Nadal ou Federer" so that means: "Djokovic does not yet have the same aura as Nadal or Federer.
this is a prime example of how thing get taken out of context Federer and Rafa have been dominating FOR YEARS novak dominated FOR A YEAR so as great as it is to beat/play him in 2011 - it'll be a couple of seasons before he amasses similar aura's!

·
Registered
13,751 Posts

I'm guessing that what Tsonga means is that Djokovic is having a fantastic 2011 with a lot to defend next year when he'll be the main one with a giant bull's eye on his back so once he can prove he can handle that sort of pressure of being the chased top man, he'll have a similar aura as Roger or Rafa who have had great seasons and backed it up nicely in the following years.
too sensible.

what you failed to mention was that tsonga pulled his dick out, pissed on a photo of Novak while he was saying it and then called Dijana a whore.

·
Registered
934 Posts

Thanks for the proper translation, but Djokovic fans will bust their nut over this anyway :lol:

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

As usual, Tsonga should have kept his mouth shut.

Reactions: Cloudygirl

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

As usual, Tsonga should have kept his mouth shut.
It is impossible for people in any kind of spotlight, to sufficiently keep their mouths shut, because the press will always come up with the goods. :shrug:

After all, it's understandable - they do it for living. :devil:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

May be right.
But...what's wrong with Tsonga:confused:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts

Well it certainly means more than the opinion of some random MTF clown.

Reactions: Sham Kay Adams

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

Who cares what a dancing clown thinks........he is just bitter that Novak kicks his ass on regular basis this year.....disgusting person ....I hope he never wins another match in his life....

·
Registered
6,975 Posts

wrong, the djoker may not have the 'aura' (lol) but he is a better player than fed and rafa so its actually more of an accomplishment to beat him.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

I get the feeling that Tsonga does not have pictures of Djokovic on his wall. Except maybe to throw darts at.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

I get the feeling that Tsonga does not have pictures of Djokovic on his wall. Except maybe to throw darts at.
Tsonga is an idiot that's insulting a person...it's like Novak saying beating Rafa is not as good as beating Roger

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

Clowns like Tsonga say that Djokovic doesnt have the so-called "Aura" because Djokovic lifted his game right before these Clowns and they stood watching and thats why they cant admit to it. There is nothing more to it.

Moron if he spends more time worrying about his game than commenting on Djokovic, he would do well than to fall back on the Bercy crowd like a Handicap

·
Registered
399 Posts

He may not have the aura (according to some), but he has the game and that's what matters ;)

·
Registered
24,604 Posts

What are you doing speaking commonsense? Off with your head!

Thanks for the correct translation. :)

1 - 20 of 150 Posts