Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please dont get me wrong, Im a HUUUUGE Murray fan since Im from Scotland, but having witnessed Tsonga marvelous ball play at Rolang Garos back 3 years ago, I am convinced he could very well make it the top.
Anybody that watched Tsonga Henman will know Murray doesnt stand a chance against Tsonga devastating serve, and monster forehand.

Allez Jo!!!

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
No chance.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
If Tsonga is on form, then he will be if he plays mediocre then he will lose. Needs to play near the top of his level to win.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Murray in straights.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
If Tsonga is in top form(especially with his serve),he can well beat Murray......but obviously Murray is the favourite because he is more consistent and has more weapons than Tsonga.
Let's put it that way: Murray's got more tricks in his bag to beat an opponent than Tsonga

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If Tsonga is in top form(especially with his serve),he can well beat Murray......but obviously Murray is the favourite because he is more consistent and has more weapons than Tsonga.
Let's put it that way: Murray's got more tricks in his bag to beat an opponent than Tsonga
Yea u got that right. He cud crush Andy with his superb serve and volley approach. His game has evolved thru time and I really believe he can beat murray.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Please dont get me wrong, Im a HUUUUGE Murray fan since Im from Scotland, but having witnessed Tsonga marvelous ball play at Rolang Garos back 3 years ago, I am convinced he could very well make it the top.
Anybody that watched Tsonga Henman will know Murray doesnt stand a chance against Tsonga devastating serve, and monster forehand.

Allez Jo!!!
:haha:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
but having witnessed Tsonga marvelous ball play at Rolang Garos back 3 years ago...
You mean when he was exploded by Andrew "king of clay courts" Roddick ?

:lol:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Wrong quote i guess. :p

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
did you dream about this? or do you read the future?
I think it's kind of complicate... but i will put a little money on tsonga just in case

1 - 20 of 140 Posts