Mens Tennis Forums banner

Better on hard courts?

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tsonga playing pretty much AO level or Nadal at his best hard court level, which was? :scratch: Indian Wells last year?

Basically who is the better hard court player? :)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Re: Tsonga or Nadal? Playing there best tennis on hard court?

The thing is, that if most Top 20 players play their best, there's no way Nadal can defeat them on hardcourt. That is because he's never got a plan B, and if a player is able to outhit him (with this racket technology it's not that difficult) and cut down his UE ratio, he's got huge chances

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The thing is, that if most Top 20 players play their best, there's no way Nadal can defeat them on hardcourt. That is because he's never got a plan B, and if a player is able to outhit him (with this racket technology it's not that difficult) and cut down his UE ratio, he's got huge chances
Well said.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts

Tsonga

Bilbo Grandmother at her best, could beat Buttzilla on HC

Reactions: Acer

·
Your visions will happen
48,645 Posts

Yeah Jordan, we know you lost a shitload of money yesterday

This wont help

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

I call on the mods to ban anyone who votes for Nadal in this poll. Clearly, those people have absolutely no understanding whatsoever for the game of tennis.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

Tsonga has a lot titles on Hardcourt

Jo Wilfred hands down

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

^^ I voted for Nadal. Now gimme a bad rep:hug:

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yeah Jordan, we know you lost a shitload of money yesterday

This wont help
:baby:
I call on the mods to ban anyone who votes for Nadal in this poll. Clearly, those people have absolutely no understanding whatsoever for the game of tennis.
:haha:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

^^ I voted for Nadal. Now gimme a bad rep:hug:
Did you vote for Nadal because you are a danboy (or fangirl) or because you honestly believe it? If the latter is the reason, it might be the most stupid thing I've read on MTF ever.

·
Your visions will happen
48,645 Posts

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

Thanks:haha: I expected nothing else from you. As you hold the power of the badrep in your hands, I cower down and bow to your superior judgement.:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Thanks:haha: I expected nothing from you. As you hold the power of the badrep in your hands, I cower down and bow to your superior judgement.:worship::worship::worship:
How about answering the question, and maybe also providing a coherent logical argument to go with it? Naah, that'd be too much to ask. Fanboying and discussing me and my virtues clearly is much more relevant to the issue at hand than posting-something tennis-related. :retard:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

Did you vote for Nadal because you are a danboy (or fangirl) or because you honestly believe it? If the latter is the reason, it might be the most stupid thing I've read on MTF ever.
Clearly you are the cleverest thing MTF has seen. I honestly believe that Nadal is the better player because I am stupid. What can I say. Not everyone is as gifted as you are:hug:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

How about answering the question, and maybe also providing a coherent logical argument to go with it? Naah, that'd be too much to ask. Fanboying and discussing me and my virtues clearly is much more relevant to the issue at hand than posting-something tennis-related. :retard:
Logic is overrated and your logic, even more so:wavey:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Clearly you are the cleverest thing MTF has seen. I honestly believe that Nadal is the better player because I am stupid. What can I say. Not everyone is as gifted as you are:hug:
Is THAT your view of a coherent logical argument? Going on about me even more? Oh my! :retard: :smash:

Forget that I'm the one asking you and instead provide an objective analysis, arriving at the conclusion that Nadal's game at its best beats Tsonga's game at its best on a hardcourt. See, I don't think you can do it. All you can do is imply that I'm not as smart as I think I am, which may or may not be true, but isn't at all relevant for the issue at hand.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts

Impossible to say. Matches where both players play their absolute best are extremely rare.

They've played 3 times on hardcourts and Nadal leads 2-1, so I'll give him my vote :D

·
Registered
22,082 Posts

Nadal by a landslide, dumb thread.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Logic is overrated and your logic, even more so:wavey:
No, it's not overrated and every time I've called out one of you retarded fanboys who say that "my" (logic is objective, saying "your logic" is :retard:) logic is fallacious to point out a flaw in it, you have failed to do so. Either provide an argument or shut up. That's what serious discussion is like. Simply saying "this is my opinion" does not cut it.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts