1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Re: Tsonga: "If Rosol had done that to me, the situation could have become dangerous.

Shots fired.

Stronga wouldn't put up with that nonsense. Imagine if they played and he did it to Stronga now?! Would be interesting.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: Tsonga: "If Rosol had done that to me, the situation could have become dangerous.

Rosol reading way too much TF, getting ahead of himself it seems.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts

Thug.

Roger would be ashamed. I am ashamed for Tsonga.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts

I mean would it kill people to show some class... ever? What was going through his mind in making these comments?

BTW if Tsonga did what he said, that doesn't make it a righteous act. That makes him a bottom-of-the-barrel-thug.

·
Premium Member
8,397 Posts

Lol at this clown. Focus on your tennis clown.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts

Lol at this clown. Focus on your tennis clown.
Exactly. I guess Wonga just wants to feel in control, after all the beatings he took on the tennis court. The only beatings that matter.

I mean would it kill people to show some class... ever? What was going through his mind in making these comments?

BTW if Tsonga did what he said, that doesn't make it a righteous act. That makes him a bottom-of-the-barrel-thug.
I'm not just being obvious BTW. I know it's a sports forum so I'm just spelling out morality. Favourites don't matter.

·
Premium Member
21,316 Posts

I guess Murray was right that nobody likes Rosol. :lol:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

What would Tsonga have done? :rolleyes: Beat him (Rosol) up? :p

All talk for the sake of publicity. Tsonga would have done nothing. Nothing. No player can assault another player. There are rules that players must follow. All they can do is behave a bit cheeky and just try to frustrate the other player, and thereby upset other's game.

·
23,477 Posts

Have to say wasn't there a rumored drama that during last Davis Cup final that the French confronted Stan at the locker room after the awarding?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

What would Tsonga have done? :rolleyes: Beat him (Rosol) up? :p

All talk for the sake of publicity. Tsonga would have done nothing. Nothing. No player can assault another player. There are rules that players must follow. All they can do is behave a bit cheeky and just try to frustrate the other player, and thereby upset other's game.
Tell that to Koubek. :lol:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts

Have to say wasn't there a rumored drama that during last Davis Cup final that the French confronted Stan at the locker room after the awarding?
I don't think it was just rumor. I mean, I think it was confirmed by the players involved (though of course they didn't really give details). IIRC, it was Richie & Jo confronting Stan, and then Gael broke it up.

But by 'confronting', I don't mean punches. Stan & Jo are friends. More like 'disappointed words'. Probably swearing, to be sure, but nothing physical. Not like when Roddick slammed Djokovic into a locker!

·
Banned
2,160 Posts

Rosol knocks Clownga out any day of the week:yeah:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts

You go Jo-Wilfried "Mohammed-Ali-lookalike" Tsonga! :boxing: :cool:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

Clonwga gonna clown

1 - 20 of 92 Posts