Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice job Jo, nothing really to say, Garcia-Lopez wasn't really tough opposition, great serve and forehand did the job.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
amazing K.O. by Baby Ali :boxing: :yeah:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Great job, Tsonga! :worship:

I guess the AO 2008 will be his real GS breakthrough tournament. wow.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Good job Guillermo. You exceeded our expectations this week :hug:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Cassius has always handed out a straight sets beatdown in any match he's been clear favourite in his young grand slam career. It bodes well.

That is good to always beat the players you should. So glad that he has not lost momentum after having a big win.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Very convincing win today !!
Much more better than against Warburg.
His next opponent (Gasquet or Andreev) has to take care of him.
It would have been a huge waste for tennis if he didn't recover after all this injuries.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Tsonga, congratulations on a great run in this grand slam. :hatoff: Good luck for next round. :hug: This is where "the going gets tough, the tough gets going". Hope to see more of you.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Well done Tsonga :bigclap:

If he faces Gasquet in the next round, as expected, I'm afraid the outcome will be the same as their encounter at last year's Wimbledon... While I like both players, I'll probably be rooting a little harder for Richard as he has the greater weight of expectation on him and I would like to see him fulfil his potential in Slams. That said, I hope Tsonga acquits himself well whomever he faces next and continues to build on his success here :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
wonder if tsonga will become the story of AO 2008.

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
hey, is Tonga playing a doubles match right now with Grosjean? They're already into the third set.

Wow, this boy does not get tired.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
3rd slam in a row where he reachs 4th round while being unseeded. At Wimbledon and at USO he was a bit impressed by the moment and didn't play relaxed. This time should be different even if it doesn't garantee the W.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts