Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 207 Posts

· Registered
6,004 Posts
well that'll shut-up the stoopid british media. They proper jinx everything.

Tsonga played magnificently at net today and generally played big points quite well. although he didnt play at his absolute best.

Muzza :help: The extremely slow start caught up with him in the end those 1st 2sets he was soo tight and was hitting powderpuff groundies. He's letting things get to him :mad:

Oh well shit happens.
Its gutting for me i cant imagine what he feels like still theres a vey long season ahead and sometimes you have to take a couple of steps back before you take one forward.

Btw; Congrats Jo...take advantage of this draw and make QF!

· I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
40,342 Posts
:eek:

What a field day the press will have. I've just woken up, so can anyone give a brief overview of how the match went?
From Murray's point of view, really, really badly :crying2:

His shot selection was driving me INSANE. Stupid lobs and drop shots all over the place. No aggression on the returns. Tsonga tried to help him out in the 3rd and even the 4th set - he served for the match at 5-4 in the 4th, but double faulted to give Murray the break back.

Unnacceptable from Andy.

The commentators on Eurosport were nearly crying. As am I. But mine are tears of rage.

Congrats to Tsonga.

· Anathemaniac
41,914 Posts
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles:

Well well - nice jinx, British press!

Congrats Tsonga, great job. :hatoff:

· Registered
7,060 Posts
Unbelievable luck from Tsonga.

Nice injury fake as well.

The mug will probably get knocked out in the next round.
Stop betting, you are getting bitter.

· Premium Member
9,875 Posts
:sad:
just so depressed beyond words, what happend to you Muzza?

At least you didn't have to witness Richard hand Murray the hair clippers in the 4th round. :p

· Registered
23,720 Posts
OMFG, i cant believe this :eek::eek:

what a K.O. win for Baby Ali :yeah:

41 - 60 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.