• Nadal in 4

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Nadal in 5

Votes: 3 5.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Tsonga all day. Never seen Nadal bullied and thrashed by complete shotmaking like AO 08 SF

·
29,637 Posts
Tsonga still wins- all-out attack not missing a ball, nothing Nadal could have done, but he may have resisted more and taken it to 4.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Nadal would win this for sure

Verdasco was arguably in better form in the 2009 AO than Tsonga at the 2008 event

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I wonder what is the point in those threads. :lol:
Next time we will have a thread about would win a fight.. Chuck norris + Bruce lee vs a grizzly bear, silverback gorilla and 4 pitbull.. Believe me I have seen those kind of questions in other forums.. usually asked by americans.. yeah..:facepalm:

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
We just need to invent a time machine, kidnap 2009 Nadal and 2008 Tsonga, and make them play a deathmatch (the loser gets killed)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We just need to invent a time machine, kidnap 2009 Nadal and 2008 Tsonga, and make them play a deathmatch (the loser gets killed)
IF Tsonga loses we would have Jowilly imploding :lol:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
According to Topspindoctor back then, this is the only match where a "healthy" Nadal lost a grand slam match.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Tsonga imo. The guy was unplayable and just blew nadal off the coutt like it was nothing.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Next time we will have a thread about would win a fight.. Chuck norris + Bruce lee vs a grizzly bear, silverback gorilla and 4 pitbull.. Believe me I have seen those kind of questions in other forums.. usually asked by americans.. yeah..:facepalm:

This.

Between all the threads about Serbia and Novak and who would win in a match between players from different years and sometimes different eras, this place is an asylum.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Tsonga in 3 of course. At AO 08 Na dull played one of his all time best hardcourt matches ever, far better than the disgusting garbage he produced a year later. Only Tsonga didn't choke so naturally Na dull lost.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Tsonga in 3 of course. At AO 08 Na dull played one of his all time best hardcourt matches ever, far better than the disgusting garbage he produced a year later. Only Tsonga didn't choke so naturally Na dull lost.
yes he would utterly destroy that talentless pusher and dull enablers will go to hell they will burn slowly and will cease to exist painfully for enabling the pushing , the moonballing, the butpicking and the MTOing.

Did you finish already? :wavey:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts