Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're all understandably in ruins after that final. So I took a look at the top 15 ranked players under 25 to see what is to come.

It makes for bleak reading.

Tsitispas is the only one whose game I would excitedly tune in for. Perhaps Medvedev too because his technique is so ugly it's strangely hypnotising and I can't look away. The others are largely a combination of servebots and pushers.

You might not like it, but Tsitispas is our last great hope.

Medvedev
Tsitsipas
Zverev
Berrettini
Rublev
Shapovalov
Khachanov
FAA
Garín
Ćorić
de Minaur
Fritz
Hurkacz
Ruud
Opelka

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
We're all understandably in ruins after that final. So I took a look at the top 15 ranked players under 25 to see what is to come.

Tsitispas is the only one whose game I would excitedly tune in for. Perhaps Medvedev too because his technique is so ugly it's strangely hypnotising and I can't look away. The others are largely a combination of servebots and pushers.

Medvedev
Tsitsipas
Zverev
Berrettini
Rublev
Shapovalov
Khachanov
FAA
Garín
Ćorić
de Minaur
Fritz
Hurkacz
Ruud
Opelka
You forgot servebot pushers mate(see Zverev). What we need to do is unite behind Nole as he's the only one who can serve the tennis realm and hold back the tide.Tsitsipas needs a few years yet and has to get rid of his old man as coach. Read my new signature and my manifesto here:

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Only Tsitsipas can lead tennis to salvation and take us to the promised land.
He lacks the mental fortitude of a Moses.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
Lil' ChiChi can't even fullfill his own hopes let alone others'.

·
Your visions will happen
49,954 Posts
I still prefer the Canadian kids Felix and Shapo but they both still need more time. Felix can be the GOAT quite honestly and Shapo can win a couple slams

Honorable mentions to Rublev and Kecmanovic and of course Jannik Sinner if we are talking top 100 U-25

·
Banned
3,263 Posts
He’s got the potential to be a consistent top 3 player and win a good amount of slams but he can’t be choking 5-1 leads to talentless mugs like Coric or he ain’t gon win shit

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Only Tsitsipas can lead tennis to salvation and take us to the promised land.
There can be miracles when you believe

·
justice for all
16,774 Posts
Stefanos has huge reserves in his tennis and is still only just 22.
And his variety makes him a potential contender for big titles on every surface.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I still prefer the Canadian kids Felix and Shapo but they both still need more time. Felix can be the GOAT quite honestly and Shapo can win a couple slams

Honorable mentions to Rublev and Kecmanovic and of course Jannik Sinner if we are talking top 100 U-25
I'm team Felix too, but he needs more time. I may join team Tsitsi, but only if he sacks his old man.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Have to confess haven’t seen all of them but out of that list def. Tsitsi, Felix ‘the cat’ & Berretini (potential to b next healthy Delpo) r the only ones that get me stimulated.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

Medvedev
Tsitsipas
Zverev
Berrettini
Rublev
Shapovalov
Khachanov
FAA
Garín
Ćorić
de Minaur
Fritz
Hurkacz
Ruud
Opelka
No, I'm not in ruins. I have more important things going on. Don't you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts