Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,507 Posts
Not sure why MTF is struggling to understand this comment.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Federer as well

Wait. That means William Renshaw and Richards Sears were the real LostGen and not Raonic, Dimitrov and the others ?

Reactions: Ilkae

·
30,574 Posts
Not sure why MTF is struggling to understand this comment.
I'm not sure that MTF is struggling to get it, it is just so awkward. Tsitsipas is so awkward and not in the good way like Osaka. This thraed though is a collection of people not even interacting with each other. You have the troll turn serious trying to get people to take him seriously now that his account is 4 months olds, you have the old grandma yelling at the cloud, then you and me haha. :)

·
Registered
22,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,800 Posts
Wait. That means William Renshaw and Richards Sears were the real LostGen and not Raonic, Dimitrov and the others ?
Greatest Gen: Fred Perry, Don Budge, René Lacoste, Henri Cochet, Ellsworth Vines, Jack Kramer

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
If so then hurrah for millennials :p I love a good underarm serve.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Great players do stupid stuff but they still win Slams. Tsit is weird on and off court. He has choppy English and isn’t a tennis diva. Just an amateur Instagram diva. He also melted in other Slams so he can’t be the big joker after Med’s nonchalant serve.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
14,292 Posts
Nobody laughed he was so awkws...

Tough crowd

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
self-deprecation / making fun of his own gen?

·
Premium Member
24,284 Posts
I like Tsitsipas being controversial. At least we'll always have drama at this rate.

You guys are boring if you think that we always have to act only the acceptable way, saying the expected, never getting out of your skin and never surprise anyone.

Also a bit more fed up with Native English speakers on this board wondering about things they shouldn't, or questioning motives where there is no big agenda behind.

Reactions: BodyServe

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not sure that MTF is struggling to get it, it is just so awkward. Tsitsipas is so awkward and not in the good way like Osaka. This thraed though is a collection of people not even interacting with each other. You have the troll turn serious trying to get people to take him seriously now that his account is 4 months olds, you have the old grandma yelling at the cloud, then you and me haha. :)
Ridiculous comment. He’s an awkward person, he clearly struggles in these sort of situations, sometimes he has literal translations from Greek to English which doesn’t work. He’s stated many times and it is clear he is introverted, MTF making fun of people for being awkward and shy is odd. You may feel uncomfortable watching him but nothing is more uncomfortable than a bunch of people mocking someone who struggles with these situations.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Everyone seems to claim they're an introvert nowadays. Isn't this the guy who talks to the world about how he prefers to be naked..? :LOL: I can't say he's ever come across as being particularly shy.

·
30,574 Posts
it is clear he is introverted
Clear in what way? While you answer that, how do you ignore all the childish, arrogant angry stunts he pulls? He literally had his team wipe a video of him behaving poorly from the internet in 2018. The medical time outs, the shoelaces, the family...

·
Registered
22,926 Posts
21 - 40 of 48 Posts