Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,912 Posts
He was very lucky it wasn't a default.

Passion is fine but you cannot be reckless. That thing with mum reminds me of this song :LOL:

She don't like that kind of behaviour...

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,006 Posts
Hilarious moment. 2 heroes

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Definitely should have been defaulted. Just because the guy is his own father doesn't mean that he doesn't need to be "protected" (He wasn't in danger but you know what I mean..)

·
22,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least Stef shows he's emotional. Unlike certain dull Majorcan fisherman who notoriously abuses the rules with time wasting and fake injuries. That's much worse and is default worthy in 80% of the matches Rafaelito disputes.
Sorry but emotional or not, there is no defending this. You can be all emotional you want, but you don’t hit your father like that. And if you do, show some remorse, he showed none of that which made this scene 100x worse in my opinion. I’m someone who likes Stef game a lot but I was disappointed with this behaviour. Nadal for all the flaws he has, wouldn’t show such disrespect to his parents or uncle.

·
justice for all
17,944 Posts
Sorry but emotional or not, there is no defending this. You can be all emotional you want, but you don’t hit your father like that. And if you do, show some remorse, he showed none of that which made this scene 100x worse in my opinion. I’m someone who likes Stef game a lot but I was disappointed with this behaviour. Nadal for all the flaws he has, wouldn’t show such disrespect to his parents or uncle.
Sure, it's hard to defend him in this situation. He should have apologised to his dad, maybe he did in the locker room - we don't know, there's maybe no need to make it public, one thing we can complain about Stef is he makes too many things public.
One thing I'm quite sure of - he most likely didn't intend to hit his father, he just got a ricochet.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Honestly I don't care much that he hit his dad in public and didn't apologize, it's his dad's fault for sure to have raised and miseducated such a trash son.

Im worried for tennis, what he did should be inmediately punished whoever the hit person was. For the sake of Tennis.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,006 Posts
Does nobody see funny side of that? Its hilarious. Stef and Nick are bad asses and tennis drama is lost if not for them two

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Dude can't even control himself near his father , hits him , fails to apologize. THe other day I swear I seen him leaving his old man high fiving the air . C'mon kidoo

·
Registered
292 Posts
Iirc , he has also abused ball kids harshly sometime I thing in the first half of last year. I think once he wins a slam, Adidas will force him not to behave like a caveman. I do hope Medveded gets his groove back on and disgrace this kid to the point of humbleness.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts