Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

· Your visions will happen
59,905 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
Honest opinion here. Say what you want to say. If some don't like it and they pile on you, fuck 'em. Laugh at them and let the water run off your duck back.

The only way they win is if you apologise. Never apologise and (if you can be rooted), go further and double-down on what you said the first time. Make them work for their outrage, make them as outraged as you can.

If you do this in person then enjoy watching their eyes bulge out of their heads and the little throbbing veins at their temples. Laugh as the spittle forms at the corners of their mouth, as their face turns red and their heart rate goes into hyperdrive.

Like I said, fuck 'em. Say whatever you want to say.

· Registered
2,528 Posts
Modern young women are absolutely f***ed in the head. They are depressed and purposeless. They have less sex at their age than their grandmothers did. They are lonely and miserable.

Today's batch of young women in the west and Anglosphere is just tragic, for the most part. The biggest victims of today's brand of feminism are today's women.

· Registered
4,301 Posts
Modern young women are absolutely f***ed in the head. They are depressed and purposeless. They have less sex at their age than their grandmothers did. They are lonely and miserable.

Today's batch of young women in the west and Anglosphere is just tragic, for the most part. The biggest victims of today's brand of feminism are today's women.
Incel vibes are strong in this one.

· Registered
1,277 Posts

Modern men aren’t any better tbf. It’s a generational thing as opposed to a gender issue. Everyone is so ‘triggered’ and precious now. Pressure is no longer a privilege and it’s more rewarding to say you have anxiety or depression than it is to showcase resilience.

· Registered
217 Posts
To be honest,

men do deserve outrage after thousands of years of humiliating women, and putting them in unequal position.

But those who did it and keep doing it.

Generalizations are always easy and polarizing: the truth should be seen as a whole.
Women still have equality problems in the world and are fighting against them, although there are some abuses of that fight.

Modern men aren’t any better tbf. It’s a generational thing as opposed to a gender issue. Everyone is so ‘triggered’ and precious now. Pressure is no longer a privilege and it’s more rewarding to say you have anxiety or depression than it is to showcase resilience.
Speaking openly about vulnerabilities, anxiety and depression is the showcase of resilience.

Men who are not allowed to show or who repress emotions, are more prone to suicide, alcoholism, addictions and or violence. In certain aspects, patriarchy was not good for men either.

The other thing is that term depression is taken pretty lightly by some nowadays.

· Registered
2,528 Posts
Oh absolutely. 100%. I am one of them. My addiction to p**nography ruined a decade of my life- my mental health, my social skills, my relationships, my career drive.

I was an extreme case in terms of how it affected me, but huge amounts of men today are affected in the same way that I was.

My point is that it's actually far more tragic for women. Men can rebuild their lives at any age- get a career, have a family etc, but women are very susceptible to societal conditioning, so once they've been misled like this, it's harder for them to come back. For fertility and age reasons as well.

· GOAT Predictor
4,285 Posts

Be gay!! We are waiting for you,sexy peach!!
😍😍😍

1 - 20 of 99 Posts