Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know 6 weeks break voting is pending but would be quite unfair now if Player Council votes no and Miami is played.

That said I can understand lots of players cannot financially afford a 6 week (and blatantly longer) break.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Most players in the Council are Europeans so it'd be extremely foolish to vote NO.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Ok this ist just absolute peak stupidity. Sorry people, but brace yourself for a political rant of epic proportions.

So first, when the shit is going down in Asia, when measures like closing boarders would have been actually helpful, captain dipshit Donald Trump declares its "just another flu".

Then, the US somehow develop their own test system, despite so many other countries have way more experience with handling the crisis. And of course it does not fucking work (America first, everyone). Then they make the test highly expensive so no average American citizan can even pay for this.

So in addition to this, narcisistic fucktard Donald Trump only cares about the numbers being low, bragging about how little cases the US has.

And NOW, of course shit is escalating in the US, and king moron wants to shut down boarders to Europe fucking NOW? Are you fucking shitting me???

Just take a look at this chart:

The US will be hit the hardest from the virus. Shit will get worse VERY, VERY fast. It will be absolute carnage. Mexicans better already start building that fucking wall, alright.

I know a lot of decent people from the US, and I share some of their core value. But by letting Donald Trump being their president they brought down their own doom. I can hear fucking Putin laugh form here. What an epic mess.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I know a lot of decent people from the US, and I share some of their core value. But by letting Donald Trump being their president they brought down their own doom. I can hear fucking Putin laugh form here. What an epic mess.
There is no need to bring up rational arguments. Everybody knows what this is about.

Trump had to do something to show leadership.

He was advised by Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller.

The obvious solution in their mindset, focusing on the election only, was to blame foreigners for bringing in the virus and decide a travel ban.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Stocked a lot of food, netflix up and running, have about 45 books which I haven't read yet in my library, thanks to my employer for allowing us to work at home, so far I am isolated and waiting this mess to be vanished from our world.

·
Premium Member
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Stocked a lot of food, netflix up and running, have about 45 books which I haven't read yet in my library, thanks to my employer for allowing us to work at home, so far I am isolated and waiting this mess to be vanished from our world.
Well must admit I prefer going out than living like a fearfull rat in a cave (which probably do not change most MTFers life anyway).

I prefer fresh (and organic) food from market than pasta rice and tins which anyhow would lead you to scurvy or thiamine deficiency.

Facing the 1,5% lethality from my age class, and then get immuned and can live free or die.

Anyhow they found a cluster 15 kms from my house and shut the schools.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Ok this ist just absolute peak stupidity. Sorry people, but brace yourself for a political rant of epic proportions.

So first, when the shit is going down in Asia, when measures like closing boarders would have been actually helpful, captain dipshit Donald Trump declares its "just another fly".

Then, the US somehow develop their own test system, despite so many other countries have way more experience with handling the crisis. And of course it does not fucking work (America first, everyone). Then they make the test highly expensive so no average American citizan can even pay for this.

So in addition to this, narcisistic fucktard Donald Trump only cares about the numbers being low, bragging about how little cases the US has.

And NOW, of course shit is escalating in the US, and king moron wants to shut down boarders to Europe fucking NOW? Are you fucking shitting me???

Just take a look at this chart:

View attachment 354640

The US will be hit the hardest from the virus. Shit will get worse VERY, VERY fast. It will be absolute carnage. Mexicans better already start building that fucking wall, alright.

Well, do you expect someone who enjoy shooting for fun innocent animals in the African Savannah to have an ounce of intelligence?

·
Premium Member
10,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Incredibly Golf Players Championship in Florida is about to begin..... TODAY.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,601 Posts
Except us ? ?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
The mere fact that some "men" are using the tragedy of the epidemic to attack and smear Trump speaks volume about them.
Listen: your hero fucked it up royally. Just deal with it.

Donald Trumps early response to the crisis will go down as one of the stupidest decisions any US president has ever made. Period.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Panic among Americans in Europe, who are trying to get a flight home before the ban enters into effect on Friday. Tickets get sold for up to $20000.

Only then the US government makes clear that the ban does not apply to Americans or legal US residents.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Panic among Americans in Europe, who are trying to get a flight home before the ban enters into effect on Friday. Tickets get sold for up to $20000.

Only then the US government makes clear that the ban does not apply to Americans or legal US residents.
$20000 lesson on home, sweet home.

·
|
15,614 Posts
Listen: your hero fucked it up royally. Just deal with it.

Donald Trumps early response to the crisis will go down as one of the stupidest decisions any US president has ever made. Period.
The Associated Press is calling out two leading Democratic presidential candidates for what the outlet says were inaccurate comments about the government's ability to address diseases like the coronavirus.
Former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg were "both wrong" to say critical health agencies faced funding cuts. While discussing the coronavirus during Tuesday's debate, those candidates blamed President Trump for restricting resources for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Institutes of Health (NIH).

“There’s nobody here to figure out what the hell we should be doing. And he’s defunded — he’s defunded Centers for Disease Control, CDC, so we don’t have the organization we need. This is a very serious thing," Bloomberg said.
Biden similarly indicated Trump reversed the Obama-Biden administration's budget increases to those agencies.
“We increased the budget of the CDC. We increased the NIH budget. ... He’s wiped all that out. ... He cut the funding for the entire effort," he said.

But according to the AP, Trump's proposed budget cuts never went into effect. Funding to fight the latest outbreak also came from a congressional fund created for health emergencies.
Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

Biden, Bloomberg 'both wrong' about Trump cutting CDC, NIH funding, AP fact check says

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I just realized we argies are not so different, after all as we voted and let Macri run his thing for one term . Both spoiled business persons with no social consciousness or awareness (I may say) whatsoever , at office experimenting the "new toy" sensation haven't felt since a kid .

The scary difference , macri had to lie about everything to our face. At least he had to have that decency . In US I don't know what happend , it is all there, in your face.

May be Trump gets one term too ?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
The Associated Press is calling out two leading Democratic presidential candidates for what the outlet says were inaccurate comments about the government's ability to address diseases like the coronavirus.
Former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg were "both wrong" to say critical health agencies faced funding cuts. While discussing the coronavirus during Tuesday's debate, those candidates blamed President Trump for restricting resources for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Institutes of Health (NIH).

“There’s nobody here to figure out what the hell we should be doing. And he’s defunded — he’s defunded Centers for Disease Control, CDC, so we don’t have the organization we need. This is a very serious thing," Bloomberg said.
Biden similarly indicated Trump reversed the Obama-Biden administration's budget increases to those agencies.
“We increased the budget of the CDC. We increased the NIH budget. ... He’s wiped all that out. ... He cut the funding for the entire effort," he said.

But according to the AP, Trump's proposed budget cuts never went into effect. Funding to fight the latest outbreak also came from a congressional fund created for health emergencies.
Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

Biden, Bloomberg 'both wrong' about Trump cutting CDC, NIH funding, AP fact check says
Posting news from FOX. Hahahaha. Exactly my kind of humour. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face in this dire times.

In other news, Trumps beyond stupid announcement of the travel ban set the stock market in a downward spiral of epic porpotions. They had to stop the Dow Jones to stop the bloodbath.

Trump is toast. He ist finshed. Absolutely done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts