Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The greatest keader of all time wants to meet the Greatest Sportsperson of All Time.

Here is conclusive evidence Nadal is GOAT. Made my day this. Two heroes.

(Hitman on TTW will be in depression lmao??..coward has my number and never whatsapp me lmao)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey you’re that individual who got kicked out of TTW by everyone.

guess MTF is either more tolerable or they just haven’t ran out of patience yet

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nadal, don’t do it, it’s a trap by ICE to place you in a holding cell/prison until you die like an animal in a cage

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
He will come :) Hopefully

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Nah, he won't, he won't dish Barcelona to dine with anyone.

Mirka would force Roger to go no matter what, Nadal/Xisca are different animals.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey you’re that individual who got kicked out of TTW by everyone.

guess MTF is either more tolerable or they just haven’t ran out of patience yet
Correction...i owned everyone on TTW and they couldnt handle it so they blocked some of my accounts...still there though lol.

However this is a bigger forum so much higher audience here.

I always win.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
It will be very interesting to see how Rafa handles this, he is very unpolitical person and if he accepts the visit he runs the risk of offending rabid leftists, if he snubs Trump he risks offending conservatives. Will be very interesting...

·
justice for all
12,912 Posts
Correction...i owned everyone on TTW and they couldnt handle it so they blocked some of my accounts...still there though lol.

However this is a bigger forum so much higher audience here.

I always win.
Some of your accounts... hmmm... and how many accounts do you have here?

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some of your accounts... hmmm... and how many accounts do you have here?
The mods here are not soft butt hurt federer fan snowflakes so only one account is needed here.

TTW is run by whining Federer fans..or in Hitmans case a federer fan turned Djokovic fan because Nadal destroyed Federer. So they ban any poster who rubs in Nadal 4 US Opens ??. I confess on that site at TTW i have 187 accounts. Largely i just set loads up to keep their mods occupied and cost them money having to invest in IT systems to track IP addresses lol. Hehe

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
if he's smart he wont go

getting invited by the white house by trump isnt the honor it would be had it been by literally any other president

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I confess on that site at TTW i have 187 accounts. Largely i just set loads up to keep their mods occupied and cost them money having to invest in IT systems to track IP addresses lol. Hehe
What's up with self snitching these days? First Bobby Shmurda, then 6ix9ine, now OP.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts