Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
@Djoker, you were born in the Netherlands? How fascinating
Yes, I was, in the southern part.
My father was from the only Eastern European country which had a special agreement with the EEC so their citizens could work for like 6 years in the West.

(As if I didn't tell you enough times, I am soooo unique with almost everything in my life. >:))

No master of the game needed, but it looked like I was giving you such statements which were hard to guess.
I reckon it is not usual for a Hungarian guy to be born in the Netherlands (also not so usual to speak/understand 3 languages at native level or being obsessed with Japanese culture), but still.

Reactions: Spectator75

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Is Spectator the winner then as the first one referring to the correct answer? Or would it need someone to state explicitly "I am going with option 2"?

Could the master of the game please make the ruling.
It's still @Djoker turn because no-one got it right. Djoker mate give us 3 three more...and may the best man or woman channel their Jedi skills and work out your lies and truths... :grin2:

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
Ok then:

1. I worked for HP for 2 years.

2. I can drive.

3. My 2nd favorite player was once Gulbis.

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
I worked for HP for 3 years, so that is false.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Is Spectator the winner then as the first one referring to the correct answer? Or would it need someone to state explicitly "I am going with option 2"?

Could the master of the game please make the ruling.
She would not be the winner.

He would start a new Q

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #147

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
Bingo, since I can't drive. Was not taught in my adolescence, since my mother didn't have a car. Never really needed to drive anyway, having been living in cities with public transport.
Gulbis was my second player in 2014-15, especially when he had some very good results on clay.

It's your turn, buddy.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I guess i missed my turn ha

1. I played the necker cup on necker island with richard branson and co....

2. I play an event in wimbledon courts before (not centre court or court 1 though)

3. I had once some atp points nany years ago

141 - 149 of 149 Posts