Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
No bible school. I just took three shots of tequila when I turned 18 and that put me off alcohol. Only recently have I been able to drink some wine and champagne

Sorry 3 is wrong. I did do a 36 hour marathon reading once until I finished the book.

Sorry no. Funny story was I was traveling with a group of friends and my friend who is a doctor, by the way, got lost there. Long story but he called his mother in Melbourne who made contact with us and we told him to stay put and we would find him. we finally collected him. He was lost for a good 3 hours and was only a few streets away from us. He’s the type to not find his car in a car park lot. :facepalm:

Hmm... I thought this would be an easy one..... I wear a toe ring and an anklet since I was 18, on most days, unless certain shoes get in the way.

1. I’ve been to the AO every year since the age of 10 except for 3 isolated years.

2. My nickname as a child was “fatty”

3. I’ve had 2 minor infractions on MTF (unknowningly)

@darcis_forehand would like a pic for proof

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts
Yes that is correct. I was a very fat infant... thankfully I grew out of my bread rolls :smile2:
I can relate. Still shocked about your alcohol experiences

Finally the reign of terror by Spectator75 is over :worship:

So...

1. One of my favourite pastimes is an early morning stroll.

2. As a teenager I spent a lot of time skateboarding.

3. I'm gluten intolerant.
TheSkipper maybe was TheSkater before in his youth? Will take 2.

Reactions: Spectator75

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm going to guess 1.
Correct, looks like I'm going to have to think of a harder one next time :lol: My own reign of mild-fright is now over as well :haha:

TheSkipper maybe was TheSkater before in his youth? Will take 2.
As much as I'd like this to be true and I think the names would work it was my brother that was blessed with the skating ability in my family :lol:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Ok, it's my turn to try this

1) I once dyed my hair blonde
2) I once dressed as a character from star wars for Halloween
3) I once got a ticket for over speeding

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

1. For sure

·
Registered
14,695 Posts

Must be 2 then.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'll take no. 3 then, to have everything covered. For a European it would rather be unusual never to have gotten any tickets for overspeeding (I'm certainly not an aggressive driver), depending on how long you've had your licence.

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
Thanks, I was guessing the exact same Darth Maul, as said my guessing/intuitive ability sometimes amazes even me.

Then it's my turn:

1. I speak 3 languages as a native speaker.

2. I was born in the Netherlands.

3. I am obsessed with Japanese culture.

Reactions: bilentsob

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
Hmm... not sure what this means... he might want proof that I was little miss Piggy when I was little? :lol:
Let me help you out here, since you've not followed him here in Off-Topic it seems: he has a foot fetish, so he'd probably like to see some proof of that toe-ring on your bare feet.

·
Super Moderator
8,509 Posts
Thanks, I was guessing the exact same Darth Maul, as said my guessing/intuitive ability sometimes amazes even me.

Then it's my turn:

1. I speak 3 languages as a native speaker.

2. I was born in the Netherlands.

3. I am obsessed with Japanese culture.
I guess that it's 1, you're very polyglot and this would fit right to the T then.

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
I guess that it's 1, you're very polyglot and this would fit right to the T then.
No, my mother tongue is Hungarian and the other language is German which I speak/understand/write on a native level.
My English is only on advanced++ level, but not native. And it is not even the vocabulary, but I am not always fluent when speaking.

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Let me help you out here, since you've not followed him here in Off-Topic it seems: he has a foot fetish, so he'd probably like to see some proof of that toe-ring on your bare feet.
Oh I see. :lol: if @darcis_forehand post in here and request it personally, I would oblige then :grin2:

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I will go with number 3 ? (you can see I am not very certain with this :grin2: ) I figured you being a computer person would appreciate a country that has produced some high tech stuff?

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
I will go with number 3 ? (you can see I am not very certain with this :grin2: ) I figured you being a computer person would appreciate a country that has produced some high tech stuff?
That would require some more enthusiasm from my part towards their ancient past and their current technical culture which I've had partly, but wouldn't call it an obsession. Also my knowledge about it is fairly superficial, and not deep.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
@Djoker, you were born in the Netherlands? How fascinating

·
Registered
879 Posts
Is Spectator the winner then as the first one referring to the correct answer? Or would it need someone to state explicitly "I am going with option 2"?

Could the master of the game please make the ruling.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts