Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh, I’m so bored today, again sitting in the library, knowing what I SHOULD do, but doing NOTHING at all. :rolleyes:

The weather is funny these days, it’s freezingly cold early in the mornings, but sunny, and then it gets warmer until noon. As I didn’t know what to wear this morning, I decided to dress like an onion :lol: I have like 1,000 pieces on :rolls: A t-shirt, a sweater, a cardigan, a jacket …. It’s getting hot in herre :haha:

I nearly had a crash with a truck this morning. I decided to take the bike to go to uni, not without putting the necessary gloves and scarf at these temperatures. :lol: However, I was riding along the street at normal pace, the traffic lights were green when this huge truck decided to turn right of course without noticing me :awww: I screamed like hell, have you ever seen how huge those tyres are? :eek: I got the scare of my life, I saw pictures of my own funeral passing my inner eye. Thank God I could stop before I was run over, and that stupid trucker didn’t even notice anything at all. But I decided to be bitchy, took down his numberplate and reported him to the police, I was lucky that there were three persons around who’re willing to report it as well. :devil: I only hope that this guy isn’t driving so ruthless and aggressive all the time. I could have been a child whose reactions aren’t that trained yet. I don’t wanna think about what might have happened. :eek:

And now I’m sitting not able to concentrate on linguistics or anything else. :lol: I wanna go home, I wanna go HOME, please, I need my bed and my cushions and my blankets and some chocolate, and did I mention my BED??? :yawn: This is soooooo annoying.

:lol: Got one more thing to tell: I was in the uni cafeteria for lunch and of course there was this huge queue in front of the building… I’m always too late, it’s getting hectic there if you arrive after 1pm… However, this unlucky young student came outside with his tray, it’s so nice outside that everyone wants to have lunch in the open, well… he stumbled over a bag of another student and fell over it :tape: He had decided to have soup for lunch :tape: well, he had soup… if not for lunch, then at least all over him :haha: This sounds like something I could have managed to do :lol: Gee, I know how some of you will remind of the green paint :haha:

Think I’ll call it day and head homewards hoping not to meet any truck drivers :rolleyes:

Take care :wavey:

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is so true, I'm still mad at that guy :fiery:

G

·
0 Posts
:lol: @ dressing like an onion...it makes me feel claustrophobic though :eek:

And OMG :scared: Glad you survived that truck incident :hug:

Oh btw...can't rep you back either :sad: Thanks though :p :hug: Will do so later :angel:

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
OMG I don't rememebr reading this :tape: that fekarse driver must have had peas for brains :tape: I'm so glad you've got ultra quick feline-like reflexes :D :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts