Discussion Starter #1
hitichhiker
heya
mistaflava
cecilija
alexito
evanzo
Gigan

All of the above make me hot and bothered.

YOUR TURN.

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
All of the above, plus: PierceCheng, Aide_Goran, and winner100. If I am lucky, I could quite possibly become the #1 endentured servant of cecilija.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps if there is enough interest we can have a draw and POLLS and eventually crown the ultimate troll sex God. Or Goddess, as the case may be.

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
It is my hope that PierceCheng, a Chinese (Hong Kong) troll, will get it on with me tomorrow. Good luck to PierceCheng and me.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
definition of a troll please?

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
ahhhh, i see. no i don't get turned on that easy ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blowe said:
ahhhh, i see. no i don't get turned on that easy ;)
Prude.

You clearly don't have genitals if you don't get turned on by hitchhiker.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
you turn me on though.... :angel:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Nothing will beat this guy "sss123" or something like that. There was a thread put up this summer about Lleyton chatting with ESPN.com that afternoon. The SSS-ster put in a comment starting out with "WHO WANTS TO CHAT WITH THAT STUPID F*CK" and then started typing in hisses and mixing them in with devil signs. They were banned within like five minutes :lol: Now that is trolling at its finest. Everyone else can bow down.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
omg evanzo turns me on big time. he is the obvious choice, the rest I would have to actually think about.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:

*gasp* This is the first time you've ever approved of someone I want to conquer.

I guess evanzo's amazingness rises above all.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts