Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a superhuman roar by the all time tennis great Novak Djokovic. Here's what the lion king was telling the world and his next opponent:

"Nadal I am coming for you, I am coming to destroy you and eat you alive! All the suffering you have given me will be avenged Friday! This is my title, this is my domain! Federer ran home like a bi7ch and so you are gonna get the brunt of my rage! All you media haters nitpicking every thing I do this is for you to. FU! FU! rottenberg and new york slimes FU go to hell and take your stupid worthless vaccine with you! Federer show some class and honor and act like a real champion instead of faking your way out of Roland Garros. I'm gonna make you pay too at Wimbledon! Everybody who ever defied me or took shots at me this is for you, this ROAR is a big FU to U!!!! Idemoooo. 19 then 20 then 21!!!!!!

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
15,279 Posts
Ruinsville, Kentucky

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
His raging message?
Depends how you interpret it

Novak fans: What you see is what you get

Nadal fans: Now I see you, now I don't

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I didn't know you speak roar. Where I can learn that?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Like @VyRa | esq. suggested, he achieved the highest possible result this tournament. It makes sense to celebrate in a similar way as when winning the trophy. The winner of Tsitsipas-Zverev will probably also do a full celebration.

·
Registered
789 Posts
There is no translation necessary he explained it in the presser. Release of tension from the frustration he was feeling from berratini. He is not a super sayain powering up or anything of the sort. Joker fans are really really stretching to give themselves a glimmer of hope.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Way too much words were spent on something as trivial as a victory roar after a tough match. Let it go.

·
Registered
453 Posts
There is no translation necessary he explained it in the presser. Release of tension from the frustration he was feeling from berratini. He is not a super sayain powering up or anything of the sort. Joker fans are really really stretching to give themselves a glimmer of hope.
I'm Djokofan and totally agree with this.

Beretini was a pain.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
The OP must be the greatest language expert the world has ever seen.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
U really don't comprehend Spartan lingo well. Sparta was beckoning the Bull to go on a rare 5 set joyride w/ him on the red dirt of PC.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That extreme outburst was a deliberate communication. It was far more than just a tension release. A cat's meow is not just a simple meow for milk - and Djokovic's all time lion roar was a warning and declaration with very very deep meaning )

·
Registered
453 Posts
That extreme outburst was a deliberate communication. It was far more than just a tension release. A cat's meow is not just a simple meow for milk - and Djokovic's all time lion roar was a warning and declaration with very very deep meaning )
F**k this, I'm out of here...

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speech was given to man to disguise his thoughts. - Charles Maurice deTallyrand

·
Registered
22,551 Posts
Amazing

·
Registered
775 Posts
Your language pack is faulty, what he really said:
Rafael Nadal, you're taking everything I worked for, motherfucker! I'm gonna fight YOUR fucking ass! You know what's the real match, what's the real money match -- it's me. Not these clowns that you already punked in the previous rounds. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real shit. Right here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts