Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who is better looking?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I'm bored if you are wondering, c****.

I have been watching a lot of videos of trans lately. It's kinda interesting to hear their stories.

Gigi gorgeous. The most famous transgender on youtube. What I noticed about her is that she was not too bad (personality-wise) as gay male but she turned into such an annoying women after becoming a women.

"My choice to be woman makes me more woman than most women"

Here he says that anyone can use ANY washroom.

I don't find her attracitve. Too many surgeries for my liking. Too much of an annoying Barbie.

This one is the complete opposite. She is real and much more beautiful without much make-up.
I felt bad for her after watching this video. :sad: I wish I can give her a hug.

·
6,477 Posts
Looking forward to seeing a few transgenders when going to Thailand later in the year.
These ladyboys put on a good show apparently.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
I have been watching a lot of videos of trans lately.
I've got two mates who regurarly go with trannies and it all started like that.

·
Your visions will happen
48,540 Posts
Tipping your toe in the pool I see.

Search Jane Marie or Sabrina Suzuki if you want some real trannies

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Tipping your toe in the pool I see.

Search Jane Marie or Sabrina Suzuki if you want some real trannies
Serious question: would you celebrate your 1st itf/atp title with 3 trannies and champagne in a jacuzzi (then what happens stays in the jacuzzi) if offered to?

·
Your visions will happen
48,540 Posts
Serious question: would you celebrate your 1st itf/atp title with 3 trannies and champagne in a jacuzzi (then what happens stays in the jacuzzi) if offered to?
LOL

I have no clue what I would do in that situation :lol:

Honestly I'd prefer one good woman (a real woman) and a good night's sleep in my hotel room, and a flight to the next tournament the following afternoon

Your scenario is a Safin/Gulbis type of situation

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
LOL

I have no clue what I would do in that situation :lol:

Honestly I'd prefer one good woman (a real woman) and a good night's sleep in my hotel room, and a flight to the next tournament the following afternoon

Your scenario is a Safin/Gulbis type of situation
There's no tournament the next week as there's Davis Cup and you are good but not that good yet. No journos nor friends will know what happened that night. I say you'd take the chance. Sometimes trannies can be more women than women themselves after all.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Here he says that anyone can use ANY washroom.
That's pretty convenient

Went to a restaurant recently where there was a third washroom. One washroom door had a pepper as the sign, the second had a doughnut as the sign, and the third door had both a pepper and a doughnut.

Makes for good diversity, but all very confusing when you're in a hurry. Ended up taking my business elsewhere.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
That's pretty convenient

Went to a restaurant recently where there was a third washroom. One washroom door had a pepper as the sign, the second had a doughnut as the sign, and the third door had both a pepper and a doughnut.

Makes for good diversity, but all very confusing when you're in a hurry. Ended up taking my business elsewhere.
Pepper and doughnut was supposed to be the washroom for handicapped people?

·
Your visions will happen
48,540 Posts
There's no tournament the next week as there's Davis Cup and you are good but not that good yet. No journos nor friends will know what happened that night. I say you'd take the chance. Sometimes trannies can be more women than women themselves after all.
In this 21st century world I am 100% sure it would get out.

Then again it would increase my fanbase and give me an even edgier and out there persona on the court than I already do. It might help to progress transgender equality. It would certainly give newspapers and commentators and online mugs one-liners forever. It would increase my marketability also.

We'll see what's going on if the opportunity presents itself but ask yourself, Il Mancio:

You are out on the town, you have had a few, the night is getting later, and she looks like this- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/6c/60/9c6c60f41860586dd24c5082af88baaf.jpg

What are you gonna do?

That's pretty convenient

I am guessing the pepper is male, the dougnut is female and the 3rd is for those with both

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
We'll see what's going on if the opportunity presents itself but ask yourself, Il Mancio:

You are out on the town, you have had a few, the night is getting later, and she looks like this- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/6c/60/9c6c60f41860586dd24c5082af88baaf.jpg

What are you gonna do?
I'd run faster than Usain Bol, just not my cup of tea, sorry. I might change idea in 20 years time though, who knows.
I am guessing the pepper is male, the dougnut is female and the 3rd is for those with both
Hermaphrodites? that doesn't sound very cost effiecient to built a washroom just for them given how rare they are.

·
Your visions will happen
48,540 Posts
I'd run faster than Usain Bol, just not my cup of tea, sorry.

Hermaphrodites? that doesn't sound very cost effiecient to built a washroom just for them given how rare they are.
Hey we all have our tastes. Probably in real life I'd be flattered but pass on it but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't think about it.

Or perhaps just transgenders? I don't know. Sham Kay what country was that restaurant? What was the restaurant theme?

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Korean restaurant in central London. Brilliant waffles to go along with the diversity support.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Well I thought about handicapped persons as I usually see a washroom for them but I didn't take into account user Sham Kay could be visiting a kinky spot so to speak hence the trannies option is not out of discussion.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Korean restaurant in central London. Brilliant waffles to go along with the diversity support.
I recall going for a take away at one in Soho area and there wasn't an english menu so I told the guy 'rice' and then I picked a couple of random dishes thinking I ordered some tasty meat only to find out once at home I had ordered two seaweed dishes. Tasted like they had been picked straight from the Thames.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts