Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lukas Rosol to beat Sergiy Stakhovsky @ $3.00 (2 Units)

Malek Jaziri to beat Borna Coric @ 2.75 (2 Units)

Elina Svitolina to cover -3.5 v Daria Gavrilova @ 1.90 (3 Units)

Simone Bollelli to cover -3.5 v Lukas Pouille @ 2.00 (2 Units)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Rosol to beat Stakhovsky +1.5 set @ 1,80
Jaziri to beat Coric +1.5 set @ 1,63
Flipkens to beat Petkovic +5 games @ 1,60
Guez to beat De Schepper @ 2,50
Rola to beat Vesely +5 games @ 1,65
Muller - Murray - over 9.5 games 1 set @ 1,72

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gilles Muller over 8.5 games v Andy Murray @ $1.90 (1.5 Units)

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Gilles Muller over 8.5 games v Andy Murray @ $1.90 (1.5 Units)
where is this bet from?

which bookie is stupid enough to give such a bet away?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Berlocq to beat Schwartzman 1.8s Betfair (View to definitely trade)

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Well you thought wrong. Let's just say I was set-up. :) Don't wish to talk about it tbh. Let's move onwards.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
i hope your favorite doesn't cost you. it looks like the most dangerous of the 3.

Good luck though :)
In doubles most of his problems with timing and deep shooting can be eliminate, that's why I added him.

From what I saw on drakulastream, match will be streamed, so we will see... Thanks anyway. ;)

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Andreozzi hasn't played a claycourt match since November, mid November last year. It's not easy to jump into clay court tennis straight away and compete at a high level. Molteni has had impressive wins over both Carebelas and Cachin and he forced Volandri into a third before the Italian retired. He's had the minutes on court, is I imagine used to the conditions and therefore should have a good edge on Andreozzi.

He has a ton of variety in his game and a nice little heavy inside out topspin forehand that he sends crosscourt into the righties backhand.

Molteni @2.8s with Betfair (Value bet with view to definitely trade)

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
2-0 Tomljanovic A. @2.1 with Bet365

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well you thought wrong. Let's just say I was set-up. :) Don't wish to talk about it tbh. Let's move onwards.
Welcome back! I am glad the moderator somehow thought it wise to renew your visa contrary to the popular opinion that you really deserved to be deported. (lol) I guessed you were missed even if not for the right reasons. I found your answer that you were set up provokingly hilarious. I really could not bring myself to believing that there could be someone out there more jobless to set you up for something so inconsequential and mundane. "set up" is more likely to be used in relation to more remarkable or noteworthy occurrences, like big money stolen, or breaking into the safe of menstennisforum, or something worthy of being setup for. The way I understand it even though you refused to comment fully,(as it is really the best option) is that someone probably hacked your account to write whatever it was on your behalf. Interesting.

When I heard you were deported, I knew you would really find yourself in a catch 22 situation with how to tackle it. Most people will not have been too bothered and would probably have comeback again in a different name, even 1000 times more. I was thinking about you and was pretty much sure that you could never have been able to come back with the same personality under a different name. It would really have been unthinkably awkward. And how would you have found a different activity to fill your day considering the number of hours you normally spend on here? We welcomed you back.

Perhaps its a good time to reassess your ways and start anew. Trust me, nobody is an expert on here, its all about how you communicate. It can be so horrible when a tip fails after the huge fanfare that preceded it. Even when it is so clear that a certain player is better than the other, the win cannot be termed guaranteed in anyway as we do not know any given players mind and circumstance. Some players even go out there to fix deliberately. Some go out with the "I cannot be bothered" attitude with no intention of competing. You must have been shocked at the way Molteni and Tomljanovic dismissed you this evening respectively. You need to be more patient and deliberate with your thoughts. Trust me, most times the first thought that comes to one's mind is usually wrong. Its just a fact that I know after so many years. That is why after that first thought, I could spend so many hours processing it and processing it and at the same time watching the market for clues till I reach a conclusion. When I saw your Tomljanovic 2-0, I knew you went straight from first thoughts and emotion. Most players play in periods and seasons. As we know their forms come and go when we least expect. One common mistake is always believing that a player without form will never ever have form and so we declare an lop-sided easy victory. Every dog has their day, but we must always be able to assess them according to their breeding regardless of whether they are muzzled or not. Another thing is that you do not want to be having silly frequent losers in the mix. It diminishes ones credibility. Learn about market moves and market forces, you will be amazed at what you discover. In years past, I would spend hours upon hours just looking at prices and noting how they move before a victory or a loss. That is something that is still very consistent in relation to results. So in various cases, I may not know winners, but I will know above 85% that a certain pick cannot win. There is so much I can impart into you that I am sure will improve the way you analyze your picks. I cannot possibly tell you all in one swoop. I always feel I should write a book someday to share some very key issues about tipping. I know my best chapter in the book will be "What really are market forces"? just as the name indicates. Unseen forces that cause the markets to behave or operate in a certain trend to line up with assured outcomes. I will stop here because I could go on and on. Well buddy, I wish you all the best and hope you find your A game more constantly. Cheers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts