Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
What did she say was his weakness and what did Hewitt say?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Even my dad, who was rooting for Dent, saw the stupidity in that comment. They don't seem to have great on-court reporters, apparently.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
:lol: I heard that and my jaw dropped. OMG. Where are good journalists in the world? Not on CBS, that's for sure. :tape:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
that was really rude that she said that. i am sure they were yelling in her earpiece to get the f*** off the court. I mean, what sportscaster asks such a badly-posed question. Ugh. Youre fired

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tracy has been alright up to now. The basic qs. Maybe she was just trying to be pro-American and put her foot in her mouth.

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Tacky, tacky, tacky. And I'm sure CBS will be quick to complain that Lleyton won't do a studio intervew with them. Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I wish Lleyton had aimed for that bitch when he got to hit the balls into the crowd. She richly deserved it.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Tracy: He shook your confidence, he exposed the weakness in your game, does that concern you as you head into the 2nd week of this tournament?

*the crowd starts to boo her question, Lleyton tries to smile/laugh it off*

Lleyton: Uhh, oh no I feel pretty confident, I felt like I hit the ball well when I needed to, not to worry.

:lol: OMG. Death. Highlight of my day.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
stupid woman

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Leo said:
Tracy: He shook your confidence, he exposed the weakness in your game, does that concern you as you head into the 2nd week of this tournament?

Lleyton: Uhh, oh no I feel pretty confident, I felt like I hit the ball well when I needed to, not to worry.

She probably meant "Taylor gave you all that you can handle", but somehow brainfarted the question.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
that was really stupid tracy

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Leo said:

So what exactly does she assume the weakness in his game is. The only one I can find is that Hewitt can't beat Fed but then again nobody really can when he plays well. Props to Hewitt for how he handled the question.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Tracy you suck go back to baking pies

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Chloe said:
Tracy? An idiot? NO.
But not your beloved Tracy Austin. ;) Some other stupid Tracy who knows even less about tennis.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts