Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought it would be a good idea if we had a thread so we could figure out which of us are regulars at what tournaments. Just so we know who to bug for pictures and match reports. Post what tournaments you attend, and I'll edit this post.

Australian Open: Juanqui Lover, Kat
Indian Wells: BabyAngelB1
Queens: Jimnik
Wimbledon: Jimnik, Mount Goddess, LeChuck
Japan Open: Bunny
Monte Carlo: JC's Rainbow
Hamburg: JC's Rainbow
Roland Garros: juanqui.ferrero, *bunny*, beajc
Toronto: LeChuck

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
I attend Queens and Wimbledon every year, but unfortunately he doesn't play the former. If he played in Nottingham I'd be willing to make the trip but he doesn't seem to like the UK. He only plays Halle or s-hertogenbosch in the lead up to Wimby.

This year I'll be attending the BMW Open in Munich but JC definitely won't play there. I might possibly go and see Hamburg but only for the weekends and maybe the Monday or Friday.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I go to Monte Carlo and Hamburg every year plus 1 or 2 other tournaments.

This year I will definitely also be in Vienna and in Stuttgart only if JC will play there.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I'm planning to go to RG again this year.
I go to AIG Japan Open every year, too, but JC played there only in 2002.

JC's Rainbow, you go to Monte Carlo every year? Awww I envy you! That's one tournament I'd really love to go. I wondered whether to go there this year, but my friend who's traveling with me wanted to go to Paris, and I don't have enough paid holidays to fly to Europe twice in two months...

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I am going to Wimbledon:):):)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
RG for me ;)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I've been to the Aus Open for the last few years, come next year I finally get a tournament at where I live!! (but since it's the first week of the season and JC never plays that week....I'm not optimistic that he will come @@). Depending on entry lists I try to make it to Sydney or Auckland, not really a "regular" at either tournament though..?!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I'm going to Wimbledon and the Toronto Masters this year, and I'm hoping that I'll get to see JCF in action at both events.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No wonder JC always does so well at Wimbledon, it seems to be well covered by fans.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I'm going to RG too. ;)

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Hey La Chunk what to meet up with me and Jim at Wimbledon?

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Hi MG that would be great :). I'm going to queue up for an outer court groundpass like I did last year, although hopefully on more than one day this time.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the forum Blue Babee!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Juanqui lover, you can add me for Roland Garros, I'll be there ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts