Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there just three big tournaments left in 2021 with Indian Wells, Paris indoor and WTF Turin?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I’m excited about Laver cup because I hope Medvedev and Tsitsipas or Tsitsipas and Zverev play doubles. (I know it’s not going to happen😂)

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
I’m excited about Laver cup because I hope Medvedev and Tsitsipas or Tsitsipas and Zverev play doubles. (I know it’s not going to happen😂)
Don't know if Medvedev came back to Europe or not but can you imagine staying in this shithole of a country only to play a meaningless event like Laver Cup, right after you won your first slam and you basically can't even withdraw from it...?

I for one, wont be watching any second of that crap.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree with you saying Laver Cup is an useless crap. Despite being huge Meddy fan, I couldn't care less about the machtes of this "tournament "
Do you even gain points or results will be counted for H2H?

·
God loves a trier
5,360 Posts
I agree with you saying Laver Cup is an useless crap. Despite being huge Meddy fan, I couldn't care less about the machtes of this "tournament "
Do you even gain points or results will be counted for H2H?
Lol, it's a bit of fun. Meddy will play at 50%, goof around, lap up the crowd acclaim, and move on refreshed.

It's probably the best possible way to come down from the excitement of the USO. He gets to play tennis and have fun.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Don't know if Medvedev came back to Europe or not but can you imagine staying in this shithole of a country only to play a meaningless event like Laver Cup, right after you won your first slam and you basically can't even withdraw from it...?

I for one, wont be watching any second of that crap.
Yeah I might not watch as well to see them playing, but I just want to see their tensions or how they react to each other during the match lol.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Lol, it's a bit of fun. Meddy will play at 50%, goof around, lap up the crowd acclaim, and move on refreshed.

It's probably the best possible way to come down from the excitement of the USO. He gets to play tennis and have fun.
Medvedev will show up to get Laver's gratitude.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts

People who are militantly opposed to Laver Cup amuse me. It's a glorified exho, but more entertaining than most. Watch it if you want, skip it if you don't. It's like some of these folks let it run their day...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts