• Valverde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bardet

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
Heart says Conta, head says Nibali or Froome.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Nairo, the champion of the people, turned into a fine TT rider. Cute.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Cavendish has mental problems? Martin should give him a proper spanking.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Cavendish got shafted by his team lets see whats happening when he's set up properly.

Nibali and Quintana already losing big time to Froome. That said, if Froome goes down before stage 10, he's done, that man is a stick.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
He was a dick sitting up though, lost Martin the malliot jaune. Idiot.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Might not be a bad thing for the race if Nibali and Quintana have ground to make up in the second week and have to take the initiative a bit. I hope everyone gets through Tuesday in one piece.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
We know Nairo will go out on the attack, not sure if Nibbles can.. I see him clinging to wheels.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Nairo will probably have to wait for a better chance. He will also lose time in the pavé most likely, while Nibali can still recover a bit of time there.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
One swallow doesn't make a summer, Nibbles had a great ride last year, but the cobbles are such a lottery he could stand to lose minutes by one small mistake.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Nairo will probably have to wait for a better chance. He will also lose time in the pavé most likely, while Nibali can still recover a bit of time there.
I think it's far too early to say that. He might be disappointed by yesterday but it's nothing like insurmountable. I think he's the best climber out there and Contador might find himself lagging in the last week.

As for today, looked nasty for Fabian.

Edit: I think I may have misinterpreted you but I'll leave my post for the sake of consistency.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Fuck, that crash was brutal :sad:

1 - 20 of 313 Posts