Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a tough week :(
First, very hot weather in France, in Europe as well. We have almost 40°C, it's terrible to work and we can't really sleep during the night. Well, it's the summer, it's the season. But, we usually have 30°C, not 40°C, last time was in 2003. Some people died :(

At the office, we have a lot of work, had to do some extra hours, as usual. I got a problem on friday with one of my colleague, M., I'm very patient, but I lost my control, well, first time in my life.

YEsterday evening, I brought some files to work at home. I worked all the day and finished everything, I shouldn't leave after 6pm next week.

I spent a few days in Spain, Valencia, mostly for the 14th of July (national day in France). I was there with my mother, I offered her the stay for the bday. We spent a nice time, even if the weather was very hot. The city of Valencia is very nice, many cultural sights to visit, the beach is close to the city center, the public transports are good. I spoke spanish and people understood me, so I was very happy :banana: Players must have fun during the tournament there. We ate a Paella in a restaurant, great :yeah:
But, life is more expensive than before, because of the Euro.

Tennis... Carlos lost in the quarters against Massu in Amersfoort :( but it's not a so bad result. He split up with his coach, Joan. It's not a so bad idea, it proves that he's still motivated to continue his carreer. Good luck for Umag :bounce:

Gonzo... he lost in the quarters in Indy, against Malisse. Didn't think he'd loose. I fpllowed a couple of matches but didn't followed the last one, too tired and not motivated to stay in front of my computer. Good luck to Fernando in LA, he may face Safin (again) in the tournament. I can't believe that they are again in the same draw.

Tomorrow, I'll go to Paris with a friend, it will be nice, but hot :lol:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
:hug: i hate this weather :bigcry:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts