Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To win Monte Carlo Nadal could face Thiem followed by Isner, Ferrer, Djokovic and Federer.

I expect Nadal to come through but it could get interesting.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
:zzz:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Klizan will beat him...Rest players are irrelevant...

Reactions: Fastgrass

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nadulla is becoming irrelevant on clay too, slowly.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
It's not a really tough draw. For him it is, but that doesn't say much. His fans are so scared they so it's tough when he plays qualifiers. They obviously think his ability means he should be playing ball boys.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
If he plays with good players it is great for him because his level will be great as well. Djokovic has a very easy draw because i do not see Tomic,Tsonga or Cilic to able to play high level tennis after one match they have played the last 4 months. So i think Ferrer will be in SF because it is too early for Rafa to play Novak. Maybe it will happen in Rome when Rafa has at least 10 matches. Federer has the toughest draw but it will prepare him for FO well.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Do you all think the undisputed clay GOAT will have sleepless nights after looking at his draw? :rolleyes:

Bring on RG, fellas. :cool:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
If he can't win this after all his training, bye bye RG

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
To win Monte Carlo Nadal could face Thiem followed by Isner, Ferrer, Djokovic and Federer.

I expect Nadal to come through but it could get interesting.
thats cray cray.
let's just say i absolutely don't expect him to come through. but if he comes through, jeez, MTF will implode and we'll be in for a freaking great mud season.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
thats cray cray.
let's just say i absolutely don't expect him to come through. but if he comes through, jeez, MTF will implode and we'll be in for a freaking great mud season.
Oh come on now. Assuming that the draw even holds up,
Thiem - youngster with 1HBH :zzz:
Isner - not exactly a prototypical clay courter, was bounced in Houston first match
Ferrer - :lol:
Djokovic - okay this is tough but he would have to face him no matter what
Federer - old grandpa Fed vs Doll on clay? this is what Dulltards are scared of? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Oh come on now. Assuming that the draw even holds up,
Thiem - youngster with 1HBH :zzz:
Isner - not exactly a prototypical clay courter, was bounced in Houston first match
Ferrer - :lol:
Djokovic - okay this is tough but he would have to face him no matter what
Federer - old grandpa Fed vs Doll on clay? this is what Dulltards are scared of? :rolleyes:
wait for it...

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dulltards already making excuses I see :superlol:
The OP, who is me, can't be called a dulltard. I've posted here many times that I can't stand Nadal's constant whining, cheating and ass picking. Should I say that Rafa has an easy draw just because I don't like him? That type of post is the province of Dulltards.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts