Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say when I wrote my first entry I was totally serious! I honestly didn't think anyone would ever look at my Blog. It's actually pretty cool that a few people have taken a peek....but I have been bad about making any entries.

Other than the fact that it's cool to find out people have discovered my Blog...My other feelings for today are pretty sad. Andre lost today, and that stinks! I will admit that it made me cry. I have been an Andre Agassi fan for many, many years...and I admit I was one of those that hoped he would just go on forever. After seeing him today I'm glad that he isn't. He could hardly move, and I wouldn't want him to continue getting injections that could end up messing him up later in life. I'm so glad that I got to see him at IW this past March! It would have been a shame for me to never have seen him play in person. I will miss him very much, but I'm thankful for all the time he did play.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Andre is a legend! He quit as he was going to do it for a long time. Yes that crying scene was very touching.. ;)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
I have a confession to make. I cried too yesterday. Because Andre is THE player who made me discover all about tennis. It's an 18-year-old story that just ended. And tennis for me now will never be the same without him. There must be an after Andre, but I'm too emotional at the moment to even consider about that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't agree with you more Choupi. Tennis will not be the same for me either without Andre. You're also right when you say that there has to be an "after Andre"....but I can't imagine it right now.

You're right too TommyBlakeFan...Andre is definately a Legend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts