·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be an entertaining match.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Tsonga leads H2H 3-0, but the last time they played was in 2011.
I hope Jo wins, for obvious reasons : he beat Djokovic and Murray, although Dimitrov received a gift from Anderson.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Should be Tsonga's considering how Dimitrov played in Toronto. But you'll never know. Clownga could also appear and then it would be easy for Dimitrov

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Surely post-injury Dimitrov after
1:40 vs Young
2:10 vs Robredo
3:00 vs Anderson
hours of relentless grinding will be the fresher one here. I wonder where is the guy who was cramping after 1,5 hours like year ago :confused:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Dimitrov will win, Roger Rasheed was Tsonga´s coach right? so he knows his game very well, probably will instruct Grigor to push in Jo´s BH and he eventually will break up, Dimitrov in close 2 sets i think

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Jo obviously. Dimi tried his best to tank even today but Kevin said:"Stay!"

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Dimitrov will win, Roger Rasheed was Tsonga´s coach right? so he knows his game very well, probably will instruct Grigor to push in Jo´s BH and he eventually will break up, Dimitrov in close 2 sets i think
u need to have strong BH yourself to rely on opponent's weakness from that wing. Dimitrov won't get any space and time to run around bh here since Jo had very powerful groundstrokes with great pace. Dimugtrov will be slicing to the death here (as always actually). Tsonga should win since he is serving and returning much better on the tournament, but you never know with him.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
If both are fit, I think Dimitrov will win easily. He's a much better player these days, in every aspect of the game.

But not sure if Dimitrov will be fit enough after basically 6 hours of play in the last 3 days. I hope he isn't injured too, he was limping in the end of the TB.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
If both are fit, I think Dimitrov will win easily. He's a much better player these days, in every aspect of the game.

But not sure if Dimitrov will be fit enough after basically 6 hours of play in the last 3 days. I hope he isn't injured too, he was limping in the end of the TB.
Surely he's more powerful and has a better serve, forehand and net play than Tsonga ? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Yeah, the fall in the TB. He was limping afterwards, but of course at that stage going on adrenaline. Difficult to say how it will feel tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,661 Posts

Now i remember why it took so long for me to make an account and start posting here.

80% of the members are totally deluded
If Dimitrov is better in every aspect of the game than Tsonga than you sure don't watch tennis, you just worshipp Dimitrov.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Hope Dimi wins, much better player

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Now i remember why it took so long for me to make a Double account and start posting here.

80% of the members are totally deluded
If Dimitrov is better in every aspect of the game than Tsonga than you sure don't watch tennis, you just worshipp Dimitrov.
Fixed it for you!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts