·
Registered
574 Posts
Goatnic to win the US Open.:wavey:

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
He will.

It's hilarious that he wears a Canada shirt. Milking it. But oh so sentimental. ?

Another quarter final for Milos!
I'm fairly certain Tennis Canada pushes him to wear it.

Either Raonic will need to pick up his level is he wants to repeat or better his Final result from last year. Again though Raonic plays poorly and still manages to win.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Tennis, humanity, and justice - R.I.P.

Disgusting as always, and as for Choketeau - :explode:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
That was terrible, but he played a little better towards the end of the 3rd hopefully he builds off that in his next match. Speaking f which, Lopez, still won't face a seed until the semis, but he's guaarenteed to face a seed there if he beats Lopez, stupid Dodig

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Raonic isn't a good tennis player but he gets these draws every single tournament where he is up against guys who will choke and mug around. Lopez next will be no different. Frustrating.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Raonic isn't a good tennis player but he gets these draws every single tournament where he is up against guys who will choke and mug around. Lopez next will be no different. Frustrating.
at least Raonic had to actually play a match today.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
the scoreline :unsure: but lopez next, milos should keep winning

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
terrible, terrible match. Draw keeps opening for Milos. He may not be winning pretty, but he's winning matches, unlike other top 10 candidates :shrug: His WTF spot will be deserved, another M1000 QF, and he's the favourite there as well.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts