Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berdick continues his slump. Good for the game.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Raonic's luck continues.

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Actually an entertaining match, Feli served pretty well and was good at the net.

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
odd to see Feli having more winners than Berdych :eek:

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Berdych should retire. Even a potential demolition of Feddy can't motivate him these days. He is extremely happy with his life and status so ...Really lowered his work ethic and attitude.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I hope Lopez is in a tennis-saving mood because this half of the draw desperately needs a hero. Unfortunately he'll most likely crumble in the NID TBs against Botnic.

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts
I hope Lopez is in a tennis-saving mood because this half of the draw desperately needs a hero. Unfortunately he'll most likely crumble in the NID TBs against Botnic.
Actually the top draw needs a hero like Tsonga to spot that vulture pusher getting cheap points. (Hint his mom name starts with J)

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
NID. We couldn't have Raonic facing a seed this early in the tournament could we? It's only the QF's after all.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
NID. We couldn't have Raonic facing a seed this early in the tournament could we? It's only the QF's after all.
Don't waste your time pissing on Milos for a day or so, you should be out celebrating that Murphy is lucky enough not to be crushed by Nole :wavey:

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Don't waste your time pissing on Milos for a day or so, you should be out celebrating that Murphy is lucky enough not to be crushed by Nole :wavey:
I'm slightly disappointed that Djokovic lost actually. Was looking forward to Murray getting another win over him.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
I'm slightly disappointed that Djokovic lost actually. Was looking forward to Murray getting another win over him.
oh so you wanted the weekend off from watching tennis? Understandable, Milos has played a lot lately, seems to be taking up a lot of my time, but hey it's worth it, I hope you stick with it, Murray's draw is easy enough he should be able to accept his gift 600 points for making the final assume he doesn't take a nap in the semis against Dimitov like Wimbledon.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Birdshit is just too bad these days, he can't even capitalize on easy draws anymore.

oh so you wanted the weekend off from watching tennis? Understandable, Milos has played a lot lately, seems to be taking up a lot of my time, but hey it's worth it, I hope you stick with it, Murray's draw is easy enough he should be able to accept his gift 600 points for making the final assume he doesn't take a nap in the semis against Dimitov like Wimbledon.
Botnic wouldn't reach the final with Murray's draw, are you aware of that ?

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
600 points? Murray is picking up 1000 points this week.

Raonic has played a lot recently. Will he ever get a tough draw again?

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
600 points? Murray is picking up 1000 points this week.

Raonic has played a lot recently. Will he ever get a tough draw again?
now that he's a 5-8 seed along with Murray he can't draw Murray so you're in luck his chances of getting a tough draw just increased.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts