·
Registered
67,452 Posts
gasquet :unsure: well a win is a win i guess

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
:worship:

Even the staunch Gasquet-fan that I am would not have betted a cent on Richard towards the end of the 2nd set, slow serves, no aces, missed passing shots and then he pulls some of in the breaker, changes his shirt and the match with it. A very happy fan tonight. :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Always good to see servebot lose. Servebotting a no skill way to play tennis.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Of course this was all a Karlovic choke.:rolleyes: Richard made up the minibreak with a passing shot winner, hit another to get to set point and changed the momentum afterwards. It was not that Karlovic handed it to him with errors or DFs.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Of course this was all a Karlovic choke.:rolleyes: Richard made up the minibreak with a passing shot winner, hit another to get to set point and changed the momentum afterwards. It was not that Karlovic handed it to him with errors or DFs.
Did you see those club level volleys from Karlovic at *5-4 and *5-5 in the TB ?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Did you see those club level volleys from Karlovic at *5-4 and *5-5 in the TB ?
Honestly, how is any of that new for Karlovic?

He doesn't exactly make his living off of hitting tough volleys. While having tremendously improved his net game over the years, he's always prone to a case of the stone hands from time to time.

Gasquet did exactly what he had to and everything he was supposed to by routinely making Karlovic hit the extra shot or two and creating opportunities for himself the way he did.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Didn't watched, but when I checked the scores in my cel was like 5-2 Karlovic in the TB, then I looked again a few hours later and noticed Gasquet won the match.

Did Karlovic drank Cilic's water? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts