Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Berdych has reached SF at all Slams, WTF and all Masters... except Canada. Great chance to do it this week if he can pick up some form, draw looks good for him, he should beat Lopez and, while not easy, Raonic is obviously very beatable.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Berdych was solid in this one all night other than a blip at the end of the 1st set seemingly due to pressure. There was like nobody left in the stadium when it ended. I expect he'll at least make the QF with this level.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
player with the better ass won =D

well done tomas, but not a good scoreline at all. lets hope he plays better next round!

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
there is nothing in the world i care less about than you and your minions(i feel sorry for you though), i will always keep being myself :) so do whatever you want to do

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Close match, Lu was competitive throughout, they both bashed the ball low and hard, Berdych was just too much for him though. Awful choke from Tomas in the first set, he was 4-1 up and Lu somehow got back and won the set, he shouldn't let things like that occur, seems to be in decline still. Should have been straight sets

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
:facepalm:

Berdych was terrible. Lu was the best player until the 3rd, when he ran out of gas. He wasted good chances in the 2nd set.

I hope the TweetMan somehow doesn't vulture his way to another WTF, but it's hard to believe with his luck in the draws.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
:facepalm:

Berdych was terrible. Lu was the best player until the 3rd, when he ran out of gas. He wasted good chances in the 2nd set.

I hope the TweetMan somehow doesn't vulture his way to another WTF, but it's hard to believe with his luck in the draws.
Vulture?
He had very tough draws this year.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
In the latter stages yes, but I'm talking about the earlier rouds. He's usually lucky to get the easiest matchups possible for him. I wonder how he didn't got Anderson again in this tournament.
He played twice vs Dimitrov in R16 on masters and faced Cilic at Wimbledon R3.
Played vs RBA at IW R2 and at RG R3.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
He played twice vs Dimitrov in R16 on masters and faced Cilic at Wimbledon R3.
Played vs RBA at IW R2 and at RG R3.
Very good draws in Australia, Roland Garros and some of the Masters. Wimbledon was a tough draw though, I agree.

Also sometimes he wasted pretty good draws. Last week, for example, was a cakewalk to reach Washington semifinal (at least) and he found a way to get routined by Pospisil. :spit:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts