Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would win this match if this was a final?

No stream for this match, Ernesto only plays well for the cameras :cool:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Can't say that I'm shocked - I did expect Gulbis to finally stop mugging around against him, but it didn't happen. Disgusting performance on the return - still got 2 SPs on Bennys service in the 1st set - didn't convert ; and then Benny hit 3 DFs in 1st game of 2nd set and Gulbis again didn't convert 3 BPs, threw in couple of shitty service games and that's a wrap. Pathetic.

Since RG SF he has played 3 tournaments, won 2 matches (against Zopp and Sousa) and been straight-setted by Kenny de Schepper, Stakhovsky and Benneteau. I have no expectations for Cincinnati or USO and we can definitely forget about WTF now.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Can't say that I'm shocked - I did expect Gulbis to finally stop mugging around against him, but it didn't happen. Disgusting performance on the return - still got 2 SPs on Bennys service in the 1st set - didn't convert ; and then Benny hit 3 DFs in 1st game of 2nd set and Gulbis again didn't convert 3 BPs, threw in couple of shitty service games and that's a wrap. Pathetic.

Since RG SF he has played 3 tournaments, won 2 matches (against Zopp and Sousa) and been straight-setted by Kenny de Schepper, Stakhovsky and Benneteau. I have no expectations for Cincinnati or USO and we can definitely forget about WTF now.
Nice to hear

·
Registered
6,350 Posts

that sounds like a promise.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Draw opens up yet again for good old Raonic. Disgusting.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
my god, gulbis :facepalm:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Good for the game. Trashbis is a talentless servebot who should stick to his hookers rather than trying to hang with the big boys.

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Disappointing

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Ernie :eek: :eek:
disgusting result !
please get your shit together :shout:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts